Author Topic: Why RTB going be Shutdown?  (Read 72422 times)

AHAHAHA probably the most significant and contributive member finally calls badspot out on this stuff. there's so much broken content in this game and badspot refuses to even acknowledge it. there's so many simple things he could do to fix up the game but he chooses to remain silent, leaving us unaware if he's even working on things. i can list so many simple additions that would benefit the game.

i hate the silent dev-team so much. almost every other indie game i've played has the developer(s) talking about upcoming features, asking the community about bugs and problems, discussing future plans for the game. here we get almost nothing. we got the announcement of shaders, mainly to calm the eternal stuffstorm that would've occurred if they were released without notice.

maps were bad because they held back development. too bad we never got any development. it's been over a god-damn year and there's been nothing released that would require the removal of maps. could you at least raise the packet/bit size limit, or like, add a water physics-vehicle class or something?

Badspot got ton of money, i hope he stills care about us... Will blockland die a day ? ewww this is not good

he isn't going to change anything
he doesn't care

mhmh i hope your wrong, i hope... (i think your right mhmhm)

he isn't going to change anything
he doesn't care
and thats exactly why we need a new god lead developer. Maybe not a new one but atleast another one.

I also kinda understand why baddy doesnt really care anymore. I meen how long can you devote a large portion of your life to something before you just start getting disgusted with it. Theres only so much stimulation your brain can suck out of a video game.

the removal of RTB is sad but it is not the end of the world, or blockland.  We will move on and will find replacements for RTB. I am actually a little excited to see all the new things that the replacement mod will bring.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:43:32 PM by GhostStar »

Why is this turning into a badspot sucks he needs to pump out new updates thread? It's about RTB shutting down.

Why is this turning into a badspot sucks he needs to pump out new updates thread? It's about RTB shutting down.
because the reason for it shutting down is that badspot is inadequate for rtb's standards

because we all realize that RTB is going away and we have accepted that. Now I think we might be blaming it on baddy, im not sure though. Anyways, I hope baddy realizes that he needs to put more effort into this game, other wise it will go down hill, and reach the bottom

personally i think you are all sucking ephi's richard and think badspot is an idiot because ephi thinks badspot is an idiot

personally i think you are all sucking ephi's richard and think badspot is an idiot because ephi thinks badspot is an idiot
no I dont think thats whats going on here. A lot of us knew baddy wasnt taking this game seriously.  Ephi just said it first.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 03:04:21 PM by GhostStar »

this topic is titled (translated) "Why is RTB shutting down?". ephi said one of the main reasons why it's shutting down is because he sees a lack of motivation from the official dev team.
personally i think you're handicapped. there are legitimate reasons to being disappointed in the state of development. it looks like you're just trying to dismiss people's frustration with "oh they're just richard sucking!!".

You all are making it more dramatic than it needs to be. It's cringe worthy.

"other wise it will go down hill, and reach the bottom." Like wtf it's a forgetin' video game lol

You all are making it more dramatic than it needs to be it's cringe worthy.

"other wise it will go down hill, and reach the bottom." Like wtf it's a forgetin' video game lol
ya its just a game. But its a great game. I dont think im being over dramatic.

nobody is saying he's an idiot
he created an entertaining game and sold it to tens of thousands of people, even managing to get it on steam
you can't really do that if you're an idiot
he just isn't dedicated enough anymore

why?
because it's the stuff kalphiter and trinick have been saying for months... years, even. everyone knows about kalphiter/ephialties, now they're saying the same loving thing.
all of that, yes, yes
everything here too
no I dont think thats whats going on here. A lot of us knew baddy wasnt taking this game seriously.  Ephi just said it first.
there have been a few people saying it for a while now. they've been banned, usually about other stupid things they've done, but they're still surprisingly the most lucid.
ephi is the most clean person to have said it first.
denying it, i see. phase 1?
the removal of RTB is sad but it is not the end of the world, or blockland.  We will move on and will find replacements for RTB. I am actually a little excited to see all the new things that the replacement mod will bring.
yeah, but you need people who want to do it. i don't know if that's going to happen.

AHAHAHA probably the most significant and contributive member finally calls badspot out on this stuff. there's so much broken content in this game and badspot refuses to even acknowledge it. there's so many simple things he could do to fix up the game but he chooses to remain silent, leaving us unaware if he's even working on things. i can list so many simple additions that would benefit the game.

i hate the silent dev-team so much. almost every other indie game i've played has the developer(s) talking about upcoming features, asking the community about bugs and problems, discussing future plans for the game. here we get almost nothing. we got the announcement of shaders, mainly to calm the eternal stuffstorm that would've occurred if they were released without notice.

maps were bad because they held back development. too bad we never got any development. it's been over a god-damn year and there's been nothing released that would require the removal of maps. could you at least raise the packet/bit size limit, or like, add a water physics-vehicle class or something?

This about sums it up.

There is no dev-player communication whatsoever. We dont know crap about whats going on and we havent had an update for a while now.

Oh and theres the fact that steam literally did almost nothing but get us a few players who stayed for a few days and getting us ddosed all the time.