Why RTB going be Shutdown?

Author Topic: Why RTB going be Shutdown?  (Read 72437 times)

even if it was free when you got it, i think

i got portal a long time ago when it was free for promo, i think that unlocked my account
As well as any game that wasn't always free to play.

Didn't RTB add the ability to change colorsets? What will happen now??

RTB didn't make the auto admin system or the ability to change the colorset; stop acting like it did. Those are default features of the game.

If the service was ending on March 31st, I would think it would be an impressive April Fools prank..  but I doubt Ephi would shut down his service for a month just for a prank..

RTB.. I will miss you :c

The fact that Ephi has yet to give a reason to this, is either that he was in a hurry or most likely for personal reasons. Steam seems to have little effect on this event.

He is probably moving from development of the RTB network to things that might seem more important to him in the real world and such, and shutting down the majority of things would prevent frequent attacks, exploits, etc. which would be striking up drama (not necessarily the forum section) that could go ongoing while he's absent.

Though these are just assumptions until a real reason is uncovered
that or this is some huge prank.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 02:46:00 AM by Abstath »

Maybe badspot wouldn't give head and ephi got mad and shut down rtb for revenge

"Please download anything you wish to keep before this date."

I choose all of it.
Finally my colorset is going to get downloaded some more  :cookieMonster:

i bet on march the 1st the site is gonna say ''happy 1 month early April fools!''

i bet on march the 1st the site is gonna say ''happy 1 month early April fools!''

This is not funny...

The sounds like Kalphiter's wet dream.

Man of Reason considers RTB shutting down a victory so he should be leaving blockland alone.

RTB didn't make the auto admin system or the ability to change the colorset; stop acting like it did. Those are default features of the game.
confirmed troll, avoid this user at all costs

Yeah I only play one game and that's Blockland. forget steam

I only use my car to commute to work and back. so I sold it and now I walk. forget cars