Poll

No Poll at the Moment

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 227458 times)

Hey NightHawk, do you think you could make a 1990 Mazda RX-7 FC3S, or as I call it The Speedrunner, Thanks

-Skydrifter26

Hey NightHawk, do you think you could make a 1990 Mazda RX-7 FC3S, or as I call it The Speedrunner, Thanks

-Skydrifter26
he isn't taking suggestions.

Can you make the Ford GT? and maybe the Ferrari F40? or the Cobra AC 427? or the Lexus LFA? or the Lamborghini Veneno? or the Koenigsegg Agera R? thanks for reading this!

-Sky

Hey dude I love the idea for a Bentley Continental its going to be pretty awesome! I even have one in Forza Horizon 2! BTW do you think you could make an RUF CTR Yellowbird?

-Skydrifter26

Can you read this FAQ?

Q: Can I suggest you or request you to make this vehicle?
A: Due to all the projects so far that is both WIP AND Upcoming, I am not in a position of taking suggestions and requests. Adding more to do will slow down ETAs of WIP and upcoming vehicles. So please, until there's barely any WIP vehicles to work on, Stop suggesting vehicles and making requests.

And please don't add signatures to posts.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:28:15 PM by Night_Hawk »

This. And please don't add signatures to posts.
Look at his posts. They are all requests. I don't know if he just doesn't listen or he's a troll.

Look at his posts. They are all requests. I don't know if he just doesn't listen or he's a troll.
I was actually looking at them while I was sick [I'm starting to feel better from all the suffering don't worry] and not down here where my computer was, and I meant to actually edit that post containing all the "requests" I told him I wasn't even taking for. He even PM'd me asking if I could make something, and I nicely replied back that I didn't.

Speaking of which, I just wanted to quickly apologize for not that much progress coming up. I had the case of the "Summer Flu/Virus/Fever"", and I was upstairs resting on the couch hoping to feel better before I go back to school next week September 1st. I'm doing better now that I'm actually down here feeling okay without chances of having to puke, but I should be recovering thankfully...
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:31:44 PM by Night_Hawk »

Night, when you take suggestions, please make this. [link]google.com/search?q=toyota+supra+body+kits&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMImtWXtI67xwIVSnuSCh2-Xwpz&biw=1525&bih=729&dpr=0.9#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=bmw+m3+e46+modified&imgrc=bVxcrqDuGQqJFM%3A

Night, when you take suggestions, please make this. [link]google.com/search?q=toyota+supra+body+kits&newwindow=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAmoVChMImtWXtI67xwIVSnuSCh2-Xwpz&biw=1525&bih=729&dpr=0.9#newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=bmw+m3+e46+modified&imgrc=bVxcrqDuGQqJFM%3A
did not work :(
I tried to get it to work, I copied the entire link you posted and this was what came up:

Then i tried Half of the link before it starts at #newwindow=1&tbm=isch&q=bmw+m3+e46+modified&imgrc=bVxcrqDuGQqJFM%3A
It shows a wide range of google searching for "Toyota Supra body kits"

That would work if it had interactive vehicle support on it. I don't do that however because CVS is already in. Sure IVS is nice and all, but it takes a whole lot of work how I would implement it. Overall delaying the release of the Reaper.

Because of this statement, I have no interest, plus I don't want to do that to a Supra.

That would rice a supra

That would rice a supra
I still don't want to do it though.

Rice means making a car look horrible!

Rice means making a car look horrible!
then why did you request it