Durr-hurr
0 (0%)
Maximum durr
0 (0%)
Ultimate hurr
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: March 11, 2014, 06:41:23 AM

Author Topic: Buttman!'s Endless Zombies!|  (Read 38021 times)

I dont trust you, and you kind have bad grammar :/
uhhhh what
what kind of reason is that

uhhhh what
what kind of reason is that
It is what happens when the person had 金丝小- nvm

EDIT: typo

*bumb* COMEBACK! :D (probarly hosting for 30 mins, will see if it's a succes or not).

Anyway, Got the randome crate back, playertyp's too, and you have 'acces' to the new shop!

Yaay

Also, the admin is not working for me :/

Yaay

Also, the admin is not working for me :/
Oh yeah right, needed to reïnstall blockland a while ago because i had some problems, so all the admins are gone :/. Gona add you back ofcourse!

IGN: Sapling Bl id: 26533
Admin skills: i know how to break up fights even the ones where they decide to drama each other and i can help with building and i will be on about 24/7
Why i want to be admin: Because i know being admin is not a reward or a prize its a responsibility and it requires to be mature and know how to handle problems and i'm very nice and kind and i wont abuse my powers like I have seen on other servers where all they do is ban people or kick people for disagreeing with them. I will give people a chance to talk and show there reasons. Also I do not argue with admins or moderator's unless its for a really good reason and i will all the time be respectful to all player's/admins. I am currently a fan of buttman endless zombies and i would really like to be admin on the server because I know your searching for admins and I think im the right admin for you thank you for makeing time to read this post and I hope you will consider makeing me admin thank you.

Buttman you should create something completely different like i dunno a spacestation where the zombies are mutated people that are half alien because of a virus or something :P

Buttman you should create something completely different like i dunno a spacestation where the zombies are mutated people that are half alien because of a virus or something :P
Good suggestion but... Ain't got time fo dat. I like this simple, yet easy map

As long as the suggestion is liked then i don't mind :)

My server is now hosted by my friendly friend

Say goodby to the lag :D

Much better peformance since it changed over.
I think i have an idea for getting 1 point per zombie killed if you havent already done it. These events should be put on the zombie spawner; onbotkilled>client>incscore>1.

Much better peformance since it changed over.
I think i have an idea for getting 1 point per zombie killed if you havent already done it. These events should be put on the zombie spawner; onbotkilled>client>incscore>1.
Its included in the minigame, the previous (before it was offline for a while) was broken :/ now i got a newer version (:

Here is a server status image:

Here is a server status image:

Ah, also gona add to page one, thx!

Umm.....

We need help

Hammereditor's service glitched, and the minigame was gone, we got it back, BUT THE loving MAP IS GONE.

P.S. that "other guy" admin is kirito_kun
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:53:45 PM by TheNoob »