Author Topic: Space Engineers (Bug Fixing Period)  (Read 165877 times)

Ping is pretty important to pay attention to.

I guess it's just me but when I join or host multiplayer servers I get severe lag within minutes.

A couple screenshots of mine

Forgetting to turn off the station connector...

Before the connector update where it would KEEP PUSHING METAL GRID INTO ITSELF

"physics"

New Update:
There are now Merge Blocks that can be used to attach station pieces and large ship pieces together. Seems like a great block to make Modules. There is now a News window in the main menu for info on new updates I believe. roosterpits are now colorable, and bug fixes; multiplayer adjustments.

more here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6931726

Large ship missile turrets :)

New Update:
You can now change the color of your space suite at a medical station. Large ships now have drill blocks, and you can now spectate games. There is a new borderless window screen option, more options for dedicated servers, and double clicking conveyor items.

more here: http://forums.keenswh.com/post?id=6941428

OHMYGOD YES SUIT COLOR CHANGING

I think you mean Super Galaxy Dai-Gurren

OHMYGOD YES SUIT COLOR CHANGING
And this is a major useful feature how

And this is a major useful feature how
Now we can all be neon pink space engineers.

Player names off
"Hey get that red guy!"
He goes around corner
Becomes blue
"Hey blue guy have you seen a red guy aroun-"
blue guy grinds man to death

Player names off
"Hey get that red guy!"
He goes around corner
Becomes blue
"Hey blue guy have you seen a red guy aroun-"
blue guy grinds man to death
trouble in engineer space

So I was thinking of a way to incorporate broadside cannons onto a battleship, and with the large ship rocket launchers its easy to just put them on the sides and fire them. But that would fire cannons on both sides of the ship and that's a waste of ammo and also stupid looking. So I'm thinking of using the conveyors and connectors to switch ammunition between each sides so I can manually select which cannons get the ammunition. Hows this idea sound? I'm about to get on and test it.

So I was thinking of a way to incorporate broadside cannons onto a battleship, and with the large ship rocket launchers its easy to just put them on the sides and fire them. But that would fire cannons on both sides of the ship and that's a waste of ammo and also stupid looking. So I'm thinking of using the conveyors and connectors to switch ammunition between each sides so I can manually select which cannons get the ammunition. Hows this idea sound? I'm about to get on and test it.

Why not just group both the sides and turn one off before firing?
I've been trying to build a small ship that serves as a missile carrier but to no avail.