Author Topic: Cca's 1 Free Dedicated Server Giveaway  (Read 5201 times)

Cohort will be happy to get this server, we will work on our SteamPunk Castle and Eole Island :)

I need a dedicated server for something I might need to host, like a TDM or Mini empires with a lot of events.

I would really like the dedicated server, because every time I host it takes about 10 minutes to load up and has a 50% chance to crash when it's done/in the middle of loading.

The TDM might be a big one with lods of mods and weapons to choose from, I just need to the right ones.

The Mini Empires will be some Modern, Medieval or something else. With rules, admins and... stuff.

want to host a gamemode where every few round it rotates to speedkart, then grapple knife, then trench.
I want to host a freebuild. Barley any of those anymore.

want to host a gamemode where every few round it rotates to speedkart, then grapple knife, then trench.
I want to host a freebuild. Barley any of those anymore.
I don't get the point of freebuilds, all you do is a build like, a house and you're done.

But I'm not gonna stop you, if you want it then you want it.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=252035.0

i would like this server because my at&t router is slow and dumb and i want to host without steam constantly turning off on me (whenever i host steam seems to go down for me)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 10:32:53 AM by RedJohn »

I want this server to host basically whatever suggests to me to host (nothing like loveRP tho)

I would really like to have a free hosting service, as you may know my server 'Buttman's endless zombies' is a great succes! unfortunely, my internet connection is not a succes :(
If i win this you can make me rly happy (:

Cohort will be happy to get this server, we will work on our SteamPunk Castle and Eole Island  :)
yes give it to this guy
pls

What is Eole Island?

Some old project id like to finish...

sylvanor has mentioned on numerous occasions that he owns a server in Halifax that they already host off of.