Author Topic: Kalphiter started an anti-Blockland subreddit  (Read 4027 times)

Do they really think they are above us? If they don't like the game, then don't play the game. Why are they holding grudges, it's not like Blockland is out to haunt the rest of their lives even after they quit. Seriously, what's the point of wasting your time getting "revenge" on a community and its leader, when it should not even affect them outside of the game. Get a loving life.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 02:50:59 PM by Acerblock »

Do they really think they are above us? If they don't like the game, then don't play the game. Why are they holding grudges, it's not like Blockland is out to haunt the rest of their lives even after they quit. Seriously, what's the point of wasting your time getting "revenge" on a community and its leader, when it should not even affect them outside of the game. Get a loving life.
They feel like they've been treated unfairly and deserve a special form of treatment when in reality it's all in their heads and they were banned for a legit reason. Each one of them knows what they did wrong and yet they blame the community or Badspot. They should be blaming themselves.

They remind me of like a guy who gets arrested for a crime and blames society or god.

They feel like they've been treated unfairly and deserve a special form of treatment when in reality it's all in their heads and they were banned for a legit reason. Each one of them knows what they did wrong and yet they blame the community or Badspot. They should be blaming themselves.

They remind me of like a guy who gets arrested for a crime and blames society or god.
I understand that but let's be honest, Blockland is an online lego-based sandbox game, nothing more. If they forgot about it, moved on with their normal life and didn't think about their reputation on Blockland, it would not be an issue for them.

I understand that but let's be honest, Blockland is an online lego-based sandbox game, nothing more. If they forgot about it, moved on with their normal life and didn't think about their reputation on Blockland, it would not be an issue for them.
yeah, they really need to let it go.

Inb4frozenreference

yeah, they really need to let it go.

Inb4frozenreference

umfg ur hair pass thru her body
#badanimationFORSURE

"leaving" doesn't mean going out and creating your own hate group

if you're still talking about it, you haven't left

for a sec there i thought shadow cube was pacnet
gah
i must be tired
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 01:00:25 AM by King of the Bill »

You're an alt of PACNET
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAAA
YOU SAID YOU WERE LEAVING
MY SIDES

As for my role in that particular incident I was literally just repeating the joke. Nothing to take seriously man. I started a votekick against you because you were causing a disruption with your anti-Blockland, anti-Badspot ranting. Admittedly the second one was pushing it a bit, but still, dude, just.
If you hate us all so much
then STOP loving HANGING OUT WITH US
it's that loving simple.
he was quoting pacnet

he was quoting pacnet
nuts
he looked like pacnet
edited accordingly lol, i must be up waay too late.

yeah i remember seeing kalph on zix's server where he specified that he didn't get banned, he just left

like you're playing the game man
you didn't leave

yeah i remember seeing kalph on zix's server where he specified that he didn't get banned, he just left

you didn't leave
i know right
it's ridiculous

you didn't leave
he told me a while ago he planned to leave in April. He gave an exact date, but I dont remember it.