Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219846 times)

both the dedicated server and my client are on V4
fun.

im probably gonna feel dumb when i realize whats wrong

-snip-

both the dedicated server and my client are on V4
fun.

im probably gonna feel dumb when i realize whats wrong

This is the exact problem that's happening to me visually. I use a Mac, but ehh..
Seriously though, can I switch back to V3?
Sorry.. :/

Seriously though, can I switch back to V3?

i tried using ORBs, team shuffling didn't work
eeeee

i tried using ORBs, team shuffling didn't work
eeeee
How the hell does orbs break Slayer

How the hell does orbs break Slayer

double-checked, team shuffling or editing minigame color just wont work, even if it's on
i think everything else is fine though
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 01:11:35 PM by Rose The Floran »

Remove orbs before you blame it.

Either way orbs is crap and the main reason why people like it is because of the friends and chat system.

Is that a dedicated server? The server is running Slayer 4 but your client has Slayer 3.

Remove orbs before you blame it.

Either way orbs is crap and the main reason why people like it is because of the friends and chat system.
i keep it for server preferences, but i think there's an add-on for that, i'll consider

Is that a dedicated server? The server is running Slayer 4 but your client has Slayer 3.
i'm pretty sure my client's not V3, i'm using the download provided in the front page, the same one used for the server
seems only the server accepted V4, friend joined and showed me it worked via broadcast

Post a console log from your client.

Post a console log from your client.
i'll get a clean one of just joining the server normally
posting asap

got it, hope it's enough

good to see you fixed the glitch where uniform skin colors would be yellow/black

got it, hope it's enough

You have an add-on called "Gamemode_BIG_TDM" that is overwriting Slayer. Please delete it. Where did you download that add-on?

You have an add-on called "Gamemode_BIG_TDM" that is overwriting Slayer. Please delete it. Where did you download that add-on?

i actually have no idea
i'll try it and see what happens