Slayer | New Bugfix Update

Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219897 times)

I finally updated my copy of Slayer to the most recent version after sitting on an old version for over a year. While most everything seems to be working, while playing One Man Army, the boss health is not displayed, despite "Display Boss Health" being checked. Is this a known issue or is it just happening to me?

OMA hasn't been updated for Slayer 4 yet and might not be fully compatible right now. Updates are coming eventually for all game modes.

OMA hasn't been updated for Slayer 4 yet and might not be fully compatible right now. Updates are coming eventually for all game modes.

Thank you. I'm reverting to my old copy for the time being for the sake of debugging my poorly coded bosses but will return to Slayer 4 once OMA is updated.

For some reason, if I try to use the event "onMinigameReset" it doesn't work with the current version of slayer.
Also, checking off bot damage doesn't do anything.

Help?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:24:07 PM by Maya67 »

For some reason, if I try to use the event "onMinigameReset" it doesn't work with the current version of slayer.
Also, checking off bot damage doesn't do anything.

Help?
Sounds like an issue purely on your end. Post a console log and a trace file, if you know how to do that.

Where's the change log for the last update? There wasn't one on Blockland Glass.

Blockland glass seems to have issues getting update logs.

I can't set the name distance to 1,000. it stays at 600.

I'm pretty sure that's always been an issue

Where's the change log for the last update? There wasn't one on Blockland Glass.

• All team-related settings are now stored in the minigame object. For example, %mini.teams.autoSort is now %mini.teams_autoSort. These preferences are now compatible with the new game mode API.
  • Fixed serverCmdSlayer_SendPlayerLis t console spam.
  • Game mode templates can now specify minimum and maximum team counts. %template.teams_minTeams and %template.teams_maxTeams
  • Example game mode only appears if debug mode is enabled.

Updating on BLG and my own site is a lot of trouble. I might just take down the BLG copy.

Thanks. It'll be fixed in the next update.

I'm fully updated with Slayer and I turned off auto-camera mode. It's still randomly zooming on people. Please fix this.

there's a weird startup error where it doesn't register teams. also, whenever i create teams, the order of them switches in the gui. this doesn't affect team events, but it's rather confusing.