Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219892 times)

Generation is currently rather intensive. After that, though, it's minimal.

Also, IdeTheBird, since for some reason I can't respond to your PM (it says you blocked me? lol), here is your answer: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/src/d2a9a9639360635f9031030cf56de754fd0848e6/server/core/Slayer_MiniGameSO.cs?at=dev&fileviewer=file-view-default#Slayer_MiniGameSO.cs-428

Oh I have it set so everyone is blocked from sending a pm (set to *), my bad. Thanks man! Appreciate it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 08:46:05 AM by IdeTheBird »

Will we be able to see these nodes ingame btw?

will you be writing your own bot navigation code? it might be a big deal to people if it doesnt work out if the box with bot holes

will you be writing your own bot navigation code? it might be a big deal to people if it doesnt work out if the box with bot holes
im be sda if not work with bto hloes

Also, IdeTheBird, since for some reason I can't respond to your PM (it says you blocked me? lol), here is your answer: https://bitbucket.org/Greek2me/slayer/src/d2a9a9639360635f9031030cf56de754fd0848e6/server/core/Slayer_MiniGameSO.cs?at=dev&fileviewer=file-view-default#Slayer_MiniGameSO.cs-428

That reminds me, I made a pull request which I never had answered since July 2017. Am I doing something wrong?

Progress update: The semester has started, so progress has stopped again. Sad.

That reminds me, I made a pull request which I never had answered since July 2017. Am I doing something wrong?
Sorry, I must've missed that! I've added some feedback now.

Oh that bot nav is lookin' HOT. All it needs is jumping connections and it's pretty much complete (contextual things maybe cover hints could come later down the line.)

Great progress on bot navigation! I rewrote the nav-mesh generation system. It now takes only ten seconds in pure Torquescript to generate a navigation mesh in my test build, ATC Fort.

Green lines show links. Node boundaries aren't shown, but you can basically see where they are.

Annnnd you've rekindled my interest in Blockland. This game owes you BIG TIME for the stuff you've done. Amazing! And thank you. Can barely wait for a release!

the question still stands
will we be able to manually edit the nodes in order to fix or add specific custom paths
kinda like in gmod

the question still stands
will we be able to manually edit the nodes in order to fix or add specific custom paths
kinda like in gmod
yes. whats the point of a pathfindind mod if you can't place nodes

Because in soviet russia pathfinder finds you

Theres this freekill detector add-on that is no longer compatible with the latest version of slayer, would anyone be able to  maybe edit the code to make it work? (I was thinking about pm'ing the creator of the add-on but he hasn't been active since 2015, so he most likely wouldn't respond).

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=272134.0

edit: I was able to fix this.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 04:46:55 PM by Blockbite »

bumping thread cus i really wanna see this finished