Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219531 times)

haha ya i forgot about that christmas thingy :')
it's a shame it caused a bit of controversy when it first happened tho

i can't post my console.log because it says it's too large, and slayer crashes when enabled. any help?

Please post your entire console log. The file, not a snippet.
Ok so I got a new windows computer for christmas and i downloaded slayer and it seems to be working perfectly on that. So, even though im really confused on why it doesn't work on mac, im still happy that it works on my windows computer. Thanks for your help anyways.

nvm, here it is. someone figure out something of it

edit: so it turns out, it had to do something with either RTB or glass. removing RTB helped, so
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 10:50:11 AM by badguy098 »

Great progress on bot navigation! I rewrote the nav-mesh generation system. It now takes only ten seconds in pure Torquescript to generate a navigation mesh in my test build, ATC Fort.

Green lines show links. Node boundaries aren't shown, but you can basically see where they are.

Great progress on bot navigation! I rewrote the nav-mesh generation system. It now takes only ten seconds in pure Torquescript to generate a navigation mesh in my test build, ATC Fort.
-snip-
Green lines show links. Node boundaries aren't shown, but you can basically see where they are.
!!!
I've been waiting for this, will it work with endless zombies?
Also customizable preferred pathing?

Apologies if this has been clarified before, will nav-meshes be generated automatically? Will it work like in source where there's a console command? How'd one go about generating a nav-mesh once it rolls out?

-verynice.jpeg-
aw yea this would be so cool!

So do bots follow the lines?
Or do they just try to stay within the mesh itself?

will bots be able to climb/navigate stairs?

will bots be able to climb/navigate stairs?

this is super important tbh