Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219979 times)

Something that would be nice under the Advanced tab is the ability to choose if a player either drops all items on death, their mainhand on death, or nothing on death (default).
This is a great idea, it would be better if it was made team specific: EG Team A can drop items whilst Team B cannot

bump so thread doesn't lock

When I start a server with slayer enabled, the slayer mini game option doesn't show up in the mini-game menu. Help?

When I start a server with slayer enabled, the slayer mini game option doesn't show up in the mini-game menu. Help?

Are you sure its enabled? Is Gamemode_Slayer, the base addon, enabled, or did you try to enable one of the gamemodes (like Gamemode_Slayer_CTF) without the main thing?

Are you sure its enabled? Is Gamemode_Slayer, the base addon, enabled, or did you try to enable one of the gamemodes (like Gamemode_Slayer_CTF) without the main thing?

I made sure multiple times that it was "Gamemode_Slayer" that was enabled.

Is there a way to use Slayer in a custom gamemode?

Is there a way to use Slayer in a custom gamemode?

Yeah. Just select Gamemode_Slayer from the list of add-ons when you start the game.

Please post a console log.

it says contact the host for assistance...I'm the host.
Could you please help me with this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Is it dedicated? You have to have Gamemode_Slayer in your add-ons folder so if you're hosting dedicated with a separate installation and don't have it in the client you won't see it.
I was thinking the button showed up as long as you had the client (and therefore the menu it opens) installed, whether the server does or not

Is it dedicated? You have to have Gamemode_Slayer in your add-ons folder so if you're hosting dedicated with a separate installation and don't have it in the client you won't see it.
I was thinking the button showed up as long as you had the client (and therefore the menu it opens) installed, whether the server does or not
Nope, its not dedicated this is strange.

it says contact the host for assistance...I'm the host.
Could you please help me with this issue? Am I doing something wrong?

Please post a console log of this happening.

Please post a console log of this happening.
Code: [Select]
Slayer (Server): Deactivating Slayer
Slayer (Client): Deactivating Slayer
Issuing Disconnect packet.
Exporting server prefs
Exporting client prefs
Exporting client config
Exporting rtb prefs
Shutting down the OpenGL display device...
Making the GL rendering context not current...
Deleting the GL rendering context...
Releasing the device context...

I don't believe that is enough information for someone to help you.

Make another post and click "additional options" and click attach a file. It should say browse but I don't know because I'm on mobile right now.

Navigate to the Blockland folder. The first location that contains the addons folder, the saves folder, etc. will have a file called "console". Attach that file after you close the server and game.

Sorry, like Subject said, that isn't enough info. Post the entire file.