Poll

Currently not accepting donations.
Thank you for your support!

Announcements:

• Help wanted! I don't have time to work on Slayer. If you want bugfixes/features, lend a hand. Post in the thread if you're interested!
  • [2016/11/29] Slayer update released (p59). Lots of bug fixes.
  • [2016/12/23] Slayer update released (p60).
  • [2017/01/11] CTF updated! New events and more. (p60)

Author Topic: Slayer | New Bugfix Update  (Read 219951 times)

"Default Minigame" overrides "Leave Permission: Anyone." I'd like players to start in a minigame, but be able to leave it at any time.

Thanks. It used to work properly. I'll investigate.

just curious, are ai node paths operational yet?

No, unfortunately, and there doesn't seem to be enough interest anymore to warrant spending a ton of time on it. The actual pathfinding part is easy. The hard part is generating a navigation mesh (basically a grid of nodes that covers all walkable areas).

i mean i think with use of stuff like port's node tool you can just manually build the mesh itself and then use a* to do it, but yeah it seems hard

im trying to write my own for a killing-floor type gamemode atm

Yes, that's the easy way. Slayer actually used to have that (manually placed nodes), but I removed it because I wanted to make the system completely automatic.

ah that makes sense. i've always been used to the manual waypoint mapping system that engines such as unreal and source use

Any time I try to make custom uniforms for teams, and not give them a hat, it spawns them with the feather floating above their head. Every. Time.

Any time I try to make custom uniforms for teams, and not give them a hat, it spawns them with the feather floating above their head. Every. Time.

Some addon blending on your side maybe? This doesn't happen on my side.

Give them a hat with the feather, remove the feather, remove the hat?

fixed it. turns out it was a WIP mod conan and armyunit and i are working on

fixed it. turns out it was a WIP mod conan and armyunit and i are working on

oh wat

Something that would be nice under the Advanced tab is the ability to choose if a player either drops all items on death, their mainhand on death, or nothing on death (default).