RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160177 times)

lets ply some daend nan Chode

runescape has really gone down the stuffter recently. I don't know what it is, but I never feel like playing anymore
if they could add something brand new to the game that doesn't get old, then I would gladly play. DarkScape and DMM were steps in the right direction, but we all know what happened to DarkScape

it's cause darkscape's black isnt it

Zeah was the biggest disappointment they've given us.

Zeah was the biggest disappointment they've given us.
forget zeah. They spent all this time boasting and developing something we all knew was going to be a flop from the beginning.

Doesn't Zeah consist of only stuffty memes and minigames?

Doesn't Zeah consist of only stuffty memes and minigames?
as far as I could tell, yes

well what do you expect when the community is restricting the content they can add.

well what do you expect when the community is restricting the content they can add.
god i hate the whole community voting bullstuff

do people consistently vote against new content for some reason

This is a large part of why I stick to rs3 usually.

I'm all for new content, don't get me wrong - but the way they introduce the content is terrible.
The Dragon Warhammer is a perfect example of this.  Not only is it one of the 4 dragon items you can't buy in a shop (the others being dragon 2h sword, axe, and pickaxe,) but you have to grind Zeah favour before you grind to kill the lizard shamans for a 1/10k chance of the warhammer.  The other non-purchasable dragon items are offset by how often they drop and from more creatures than the warhammer.  This could easily be fixed but they're neglecting it.
The mods promised simply another dragon weapon and executed the idea terribly.  I don't trust them with the game enough for the voting system to be abolished.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 09:53:37 PM by KoopaScooper »

WHO WANTS TO God Wars Dungeon 2 and chill?

Yesterday I spent all my GPs on full rune, death runes, and 200 swordfish and went f2p hybrid Pking. Got wrecked by a ranger risking like 20k max, after like 10 kids ran away from me. :( Anyone want to do quests with me if I buy membership? My combat is like 57.

Yesterday I spent all my GPs on full rune, death runes, and 200 swordfish and went f2p hybrid Pking. Got wrecked by a ranger risking like 20k max, after like 10 kids ran away from me. :( Anyone want to do quests with me if I buy membership? My combat is like 57.
are u playing osrs