Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159535 times)

because my day needed to be better

because my day needed to be better

yknow i opened a medium casket and i got one worth 1552.
IT WAS A YEW COMP BOW AND SOME RUNES.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA

my point was for the advanced link but w/e fish tank is mostly open anyway

perma link added  sorry 4 forgetting

anyone know the best profit from 70 fletching+? im almost at 70 fletching and i have like no bank so i kinda want to get the best profit :o

anyone know the best profit from 70 fletching+? im almost at 70 fletching and i have like no bank so i kinda want to get the best profit :o

try things like making ruby bolts and diamond bolts
it doesn't always work, and you can't do it for that long so check prices before you buy a lot of stuff

soooo... I just downloaded runescape, logged in to my account from 2006... and got chills man. Haven't touched this since 2010. Though I rarely played back then on this account as I lost the interest in 06 when my main (and first) account got hacked or something. Being 11 you took it REALLY hard, especially when you had reached like.. I don't know maybe above lvl 60 and you had full saradomin rune setup. This other account is just above lvl 30 but man the feels..

soooo... I just downloaded runescape, logged in to my account from 2006... and got chills man. Haven't touched this since 2010. Though I rarely played back then on this account as I lost the interest in 06 when my main (and first) account got hacked or something. Being 11 you took it REALLY hard, especially when you had reached like.. I don't know maybe above lvl 60 and you had full saradomin rune setup. This other account is just above lvl 30 but man the feels..

runescape is the ultimate nostalgia trip

kids today.....they will never know,,,.,,,,,,,,