Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299595 times)

No no no, I wasn't saying that at all, I was saying the GT86 isn't my type of car, I wasn't saying that the one you just made isn't good.

No no no, I wasn't saying that at all, I was saying the GT86 isn't my type of car, I wasn't saying that the one you just made isn't good.
Ok good I understand that, I'm sorry about this useless confusion.

Oh come on it's not that bullstuff, it just what he said sounded like I make cars for him only and I thought it was kinda selfish, it doesn't mean that I'm trying to make him leave my topic or get some people to back me up which I don't, they just do it by themselves making this situation worse.

Look I admit I had my bullstuff egoistical moments in the past but what just happened now I didn't mean anything to make people glorify or anything, I just thought it was kind of a selfish comment and I just said that.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it that technical-wise but thanks I'll take a look at it.
I only mentioned that they do it, not you.

To be expected though, anytime someone says something that doesn't glorify Filipe's vehicles (Not that they aren't good), his mini moderators get angry and start trying to get people to leave. I suggest you don't post here unless you only have nice things to say to avoid being criticized.
Stop acting like this is your topic. If you don't like it and don't have anything nice to say or any constructive ideas, don't post.
constructive ideas

Great Work dude =D. But personally I'm not a massive fan of the GT86-FRS-BRZ trio, So this isn't for me.
tbh he just said the opposite of what he said before

You don't have to like something to recognize that it is great work.

Acknowledging that something is done well and saying that it isn't your style does not create a contradiction.

He was saying:
  • You are doing good
  • I personally don't like this style of car

He was NOT saying:
  • You're wasting your time
  • This is a bad car because I don't like it
  • You should make the style of car I want you to make

You do not have to leap to defend Filipe's reputation every time someone says something that might suggest they don't like where he's going with something.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 12:50:55 AM by Teneksi »

What Teneksi says is spot on - I'm not sure why this is difficult to comprehend?

He was NOT saying:
  • You're wasting your time
  • You should make the style of car I want you to make
When did I say this?
You do not have to leap to defend Filipe's reputation every time someone says something that might suggest they don't like where he's going with something.
I've only done this once or twice in the past. There have been PLENTY of times where Filipe's work has been hated on and I don't jump on his side.

Say hello to the Brent Cronus (Thanks Ragref for the name) now in-game!

Also good news, this car will have a Beta available for public soon!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:39:06 PM by Filipe »

Hopefully you don't add the crappy handling most of your cars have