E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)

Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 29271 times)

http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/9/5793660/ubisoft-unreleased-wii-u-games

Catch 22, Ubisoft is confirmed for the stupidest loving company on earth.

Once I get LBP3, the first thing I'm doing is stickering my Swoop character to be red. Save the costume under "Flatsack" or "Sackflyer".

I love the new LBP's look. Def going to get it, I think I'll probably play mainly as Oddsock, I just like the way he looks.

I feel like the only one who thought Sony's conference was awesome :(

I feel like the only one who thought Sony's conference was awesome :(

I loved it, honestly not seeing the hate. Most of it seems to stem from extremely high to unreasonably high standards. I also stuff bricks when I saw No Man's Sky, I couldn't remember the name but remembered the graphics+environment and just sat there amazed.

Expect to see lots of bias for Nintendo from me in the steam stream discussion.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:14:39 AM by Tonkka² »

Pretty tired of 99% of antagonists just being white men with stubble and gel'd hair

what were nintendo highlights pls

what were nintendo highlights pls
Hasn't happened yet, we still have about another hour to go :)

Expect to see lots of bias for Nintendo from me in the steam stream discussion.
Why do people even go to that?
I just discuss it with good friends over Skype.

What's this?

An interview with Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto has revealed the existence of a Star Fox game for Wii U, which will presumably be unveiled in full during this evening's Nintendo Digital Event broadcast.

Star Fox will be controlled using the Wii U Game Pad's tilt controls for your Arwing fighter, which can once again transform into a ground-based Landmaster tank. There's a new vehicle type too - a two-player controlled helicopter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCZ734RshPA nintendo stream is up, but still 38 minutes to go
get HYPE

Livestream has 1 downvote before it's even started, Somebody doesn't like nintendo at all.