E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)

Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 28759 times)

Nintendo clear cut "won" E3.

Here's a surprise: Kirby: Rainbow Curse, a sequel to Canvas Course. Not sure if it's worth the $60 pricetag of most games, but it certainly looks pretty fun.

It is worth every penny.

nintendo won in presentation, because they have CEO's who aren't afraid to be silly. they usually win in that category, let's be honest

sony won with games IMO. there are a ton of good games that are multiplatform but if we're pitting exclusives v exclusives, that's my opinion.

in terms of games from nintendo, however, all that was really notable was the new zelda, more ssb leakage, and a lot of smaller titles, and there's nothing wrong with that, but i guess i raised my expectations a tad bit too much.

Nintendo clear cut "won" E3.
No stuff! :D
The only non-Nintendo title that I think won anything was LBP3, which is pretty awesome but isn't worth the $450 pricetag for both the system and the game, because it's the only game I want for PS4. Microsoft can go forget itself with it's stupid Kinect for all I care.

but i dont have anything to play zelda on
Buy a Wii U. Now. The exclusives are amazing.

Buy a Wii U. Now. The exclusives are amazing.
Rayman Legends is one of my Favourite Wii U games. It would've sold buckets if friendsoft hadn't pulled their stuff 2 days before release.

I don't look at any E3 stuff besides Nintendo's website, so shed some light on these categories, and what happened so I can see if nintendo got a bingo on their card this year

so uh, who lost E3 this year

I don't look at any E3 stuff besides Nintendo's website, so shed some light on these categories, and what happened so I can see if nintendo got a bingo on their card this year

EA had promise, but a developer diary for mirror's edge and battlefront with 5 seconds of an alpha ain't gonna cut it.

did microsoft have any exclusive ip's aside from the halo stuff?

EA or Ubisoft lost. Both were pretty meh.

Imagine one of those Mario Party minigames combined with Team Fortress 2.
It is not like Team Fortress 2 in the slightest, are you high?

More like counter strike or something.

More like counter strike or something.
Explain how it's like Counterstrike.
-You're on a team
-You have a gun
That's it, you're done.

It's a light-hearted, hectic shooter with classes and territory control.