E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)

Poll

How was this year's E3?

Fantastic! So many great games were shown!
8 (33.3%)
Great but there were times it could've been better!
9 (37.5%)
Just average. Not enough good games.
5 (20.8%)
Terrible, everything was bad.
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: E3 2014 Megathread (E3 is over!)  (Read 29217 times)

also that new pokemon OR/AS info, even though it wasn't entirely new it was still nice to see some gameplay footage. looks exactly like XY though
can't you argue that the old pokemon games look similar except with a slight graphical update though
I mean if you are only seeing a little bit of it, it will probably look pretty similar

also that new pokemon OR/AS info, even though it wasn't entirely new it was still nice to see some gameplay footage. looks exactly like XY though

well it is a gen 3 remake on a gen 6 era
at least it won't lag as bad hopefully

so the final question here

who wrecked e3?

who wrecked e3?
Well E3 isnt over yet

Nintendo still seems to be announcing stuff in their treehouse things

The new Legend of Zelda looks really beautiful, open world too. Also Mario Party 10 confirmed, you can play as Bowser on the Wii U pad and be a jerk to your friends on the board.

What I like is since how practically all these games require Wii U Nintendo will finally be able to get the amount of sales they expected. The only thing I dislike is how much collecting Ammibos is going to cost but
im a cigarette who collects toys anyway)
I laughed at how ironically instead of making a new Mario game they made Captain toad and Yoshi yarn which in the end they practically made a new Mario game.

So how about that new xenoblade? My brother has the first one so I can play it if I want but the thing is it is a few hundred hours of gameplay. Also I am doing destiny beta because it is the best game. <3

Nintendo in a nutshell:

Here have games worth getting a Wii U for.

forget I'm gonna need to get so many game systems now
oh well good thing my birthday is in a month.

who wrecked e3?
Sony>Nintendo>Xbox>Ubisoft>EA

nearly no 3DS things though

so hype for zelda
so hype for smash
so hype for splatoon

Sony>Nintendo>Xbox>Ubisoft>EA
For me it's, Sony>Nintendo>Ubisoft>Microsoft>EA.

Some people said that Blockland would be in WiiU, but I'm not sure how that would work out though

Some people said that Blockland would be in WiiU, but I'm not sure how that would work out though

Who are Some people? Who came up with that idea?

Someone give me a summary of why Nintendo's presentation was so great.