Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 94315 times)

question: what is a "y-hole"?

an epik may may

A plant that grows on ice planets

an epik may may

A plant that grows on ice planets

oh.

ee-hol-ay?

No.

Sorry, didn't know it was a word and thought you were meaning to use insane. My bad.

Sorry, didn't know it was a word and thought you were meaning to use insane. My bad.
nbd :)

oh good, glad this thread is following the trend of getting pushed to the second page like the last one.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

https://star-made.org/news/patch-day-starmade-0-15

IT'S HAPPENING

WE CAN MAKE PLANETS EXPLODE
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:43:05 PM by ResonKinetic »

When the forget did he add the defensive effects? Ahahha schema your kraut son of a bitch I'm buying you a beer.

what is this malarkey

"The testing has become a lot more efficient and streamlined thanks to AndyP, who did great work setting up and maintaining the new tracker.  (I had some trackers before but I always ended up doing everything myself, which kind of defeats the purpose, so I kept a personal tracker only up until now). Thanks to all the testers."

on another note, i hope you're updating the op, comr4de.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 03:52:20 PM by ResonKinetic »

To be absolutely fair to andy the new system /is/ more streamlined for schema. For everyone else it's a pain in the ass.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:16:28 PM by comr4de »

anyhoo

WHO'S GONNA PLAY WITH ME

And did NASS update?

so there was a small update today

fixed some bugs

good stuff

i went to check the starmade forum to see if there were any new replies to my magiliene thread in the last 9 weeks

and the thread was deleted

):

i went to check the starmade forum to see if there were any new replies to my magiliene thread in the last 9 weeks

):
The old forum you're accustomed to is gone. We use a new forum now.

Today is Schema's Birthday guys!

):
STOCKIN

TExt ME GRL

Should I get back into this for the glory of Arstotzka and dunking on the GR