Poll

-unused-

Sieg Kaiser
23 (63.9%)
Die Kaiser
13 (36.1%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: StarMade - On the long road to Beta!  (Read 96100 times)

i don't play starmade much, but that sucks. at least you've did the right thing by leaving the faction. i agree i wouldn't be in a faction either if they exploited weapons in the game to their advantage, and kept it as a 'secret'

posts his penguin research
Oh god that looks disgusting. I mean absolutely 100% gross. Why would someone do that? Who in their right mind would update Skype to that awful new layout? You know you can still install the old version that doesnt look terrible, right? wtf are you doing?

I would very much appreciate if any actual names were scrubbed from those pictures if you're going to wave them about the internet please thank

I would very much appreciate if any actual names were scrubbed from those pictures if you're going to wave them about the internet please thank
Oh yeah loving this. Technically I could've reported you on the SMD, Planr.

Thats a lot of names to blur out lol

Last time I did something like that I was accused of hiding evidence to help make my position look better

But np, ill go edit em

Imgur apparently has a tool for that

Thats a lot of names to blur out lol

Last time I did something like that I was accused of hiding evidence to help make my position look better

But np, ill go edit em

Imgur apparently has a tool for that

The only real life loving name goddamnit. Not everybody's aliases
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 01:20:29 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

ok ok i wiped out the irl names

posts his penguin research

I normally prefer staying out of this thread because I have nothing relevant to say but what the forget those proportions.
Is she a midget
Or like literally penguin-sized
What's going on there she's like a meter tall.

Incap is not my emperor, he is filthy Tartaran and probably a penguin forgeter as well

Heil Comr4de! True leader of us all!

Comrade is to Incap as Rommel was to Riddler

I don't really mind Incap. Twoniner is the one who pissed me off with all the uneccesary stabs at Planr.

comr4de based leader sieg hiel

Arstotzka ain't free. The server gotta be litterd with the swarms of missiles. Incap aka "Crap" is not my emperorar. he is impure loveual deviant and probably tartaran as well. Arstotzka and Salamis not Corax and Helkan ok. Praise comro.

Arstotzka is dead. Der Rotte Lancers are true Helkans sieg heil.