35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 510089 times)

Actually more options = more options. That has nothing to do with "precision."

Actually more options = more options. That has nothing to do with "precision."
Yeah I edited that out

How is someone having a certain controller preference affecting anyone but themselves? If what they use is "bad" and "not as good as THIS controller option" stop telling them it's bad and to use something else. If I was you I would take advantage of it and beat the stuff out of them in smash if their controller option is apparently terrible.

In all seriousness, what they choose to play Smash with in no way affects you, and if they like it, they have every right to use it. They're not an idiot for having preferences.

How is someone having a certain controller preference affecting anyone but themselves? If what they use is "bad" and "not as good as THIS controller option" stop telling them it's bad and to use something else. If I was you I would take advantage of it and beat the stuff out of them in smash if their controller option is apparently terrible.

In all seriousness, what they choose to play Smash with in no way affects you, and if they like it, they have every right to use it. They're not an idiot for having preferences.
yeah I amended my statement with essentially "if you're comfortable with 3DS already than whatever"

Welcome to overly competitive friends, it's their way or everybody is wrong.

Welcome to overly competitive friends, it's their way or everybody is wrong.
casualcigarettes do the same

you filthy casual

casualcigarettes do the same

you filthy casual
Both sides have toxic individuals. It's up to the rest of us to accept how other people play instead of touting anything as superior

i just like the gc controller
it's really comfortable for me

Just recently cleaned all my old gamecube controllers. My body is ready.

I was referring to the c-stick. 3DS doesn't currently have it.  Also it fits in the hand better, and the brown townog stick has a bigger physical "range" allowing for easier precision. These are objectively true
Fixed. The upcoming new 3DS will have a c-nub.

Fixed. The upcoming new 3DS will have a c-nub.
The New 3DS won't be out until some time next year though. :/ But yeah that will help a lot.

well i guess we gotta wait until they add support for the kinect...

falcon thrust

I would love to see the awkwardness of a kinect fighting game

MAXIMUM CONTROL