Author Topic: Ubisoft removes female asassins in next asassin's creed - Tumblr loses it  (Read 15121 times)

this was a game too, albeit one that deserves to be forgotten

why do people give those braindead forgettards attention

It is stupid though, They complain about doubling the cost of everything, While they made 4 guys already, They could have made 3 guys and 1 female and the cost would have been the same...

Two things.

1. Tumblr are loving idiots. This is by default, however.

2. Ubisoft sound like lazy morons that deserve absolutely none of anyone's money right now.

historically women did not have as many notable fighting positions lol

especially specialized positions such as assassins

It is stupid though, They complain about doubling the cost of everything, While they made 4 guys already, They could have made 3 guys and 1 female and the cost would have been the same...

that is the dumb thing though

Two things.

1. Tumblr are loving idiots. This is by default, however.

2. Ubisoft sound like lazy morons that deserve absolutely none of anyone's money right now.

I seriously don't know who the forget is running Ubisoft's marketing and deadlines but they need to be fired
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:38:33 PM by Dodger »

well to be fair most female protagonists nowadays are just annoying

AHEM

especially specialized positions such as assassins
Educate yourself.

Also it's not just Tumblr.

Even the animation director for Assassin's Creed 3 is complaining. And it's not that there's no playable female character. It's that there was going to be one but they pulled the idea because "it would double the time spent developing characters", that this is the "reality of production".
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:46:06 PM by Chrono »

Educate yourself.

I said as many

unless you're being sarcastic

they were notable as spies (by using love!)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Corday

was a figure of the French Revolution. In 1793, she was executed under the guillotine for the assassination of Jacobin leader Jean-Paul Marat

Done and done.
(Wonder if she'll be in the game?)

it's not like assassin's creed is completely 100% correct history. give people the option to be girls if the want to.

well to be fair most female protagonists nowadays are just annoying

AHEM
cause nobody knows how to write females. that whole game was her whining and groaning about what's happening.

also i dont know how you could make a silent multiplayer character annoying in any regard.

Off topic but is that picture from a game or was there some kind of episode where everything became 3D?

it's not like assassin's creed is completely 100% correct history. give people the option to be girls if the want to.

I still don't think the lack of a female protagonist in a game placed in an era where women were mostly powerless is a reason to riot, but tumblr. will find a way

Its Ubisofts explanation of the matter that truly sucks