Author Topic: Glass still hasn't changed, has he?  (Read 10067 times)

lol
well not in that image at least, setro should at least try and find a better picture.

well not in that image at least, setro should at least try and find a better picture.
i have better than that, trust me. it's a shame we can't post nudity in the chat.

i have better than that, trust me. it's a shame we can't post nudity in the chat.
you're not helping yourself...

To prove flat's point:

I demodded him a long time ago for being a handicap, and it's clear setro isn't gonna change for a few years at the least, until he finally hits puberty.

not to mention in the cytube setro also spammed what we thought to be CP but was actually really young 18 year olds (by that i mean they where only 18 for 2 days) and when we asked him to stop he kept going, there we no rules at the time but still we told him to stop.

basically, setro is emo freak but younger and not gay

not to mention in the cytube setro also spammed what we thought to be CP but was actually really young 18 year olds (by that i mean they where only 18 for 2 days) and when we asked him to stop he kept going, there we no rules at the time but still we told him to stop.

basically, setro is emo freak but younger and not gay

why isn't there a female emo freak that isn't gay

that'd be forgetin' cool

imo

I think we should deport Setro to the surface of the sun.

okay setro i didnt think it was possible but you've actually gone beyond rock bottom

you are officially the most handicapped person i have ever seen in my life

lets tattle tale to his parents

that would be pretty damn hilarious

whats the point of him jerking off anyways