Author Topic: mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update  (Read 4322 times)

Holy stuff, that's awesome!

too bad there's no real easy way to update the word list for it
unless im just dumb

unless im just dumb
If it's hard, I would just wait until tons of words have been added so that you could clump it together instead of doing all the hard work multiple times

unless im just dumb
Maybe just a text file that has a word, a space or special character, and then the translation on every line? That should be pretty easy. I'm not the best programmer, but it should be pretty simple to find all words separated by a space and link them in an array.

unless im just dumb

No, your correct.  I don't have any type of networking involved in this.  I could (technically) make some network calls and make a client.  However, I would need to ensure that Applets allow networking in the first place..  To update it, I would need to update the text file, then reupload the applet.

Maybe just a text file that has a word, a space or special character, and then the translation on every line? That should be pretty easy. I'm not the best programmer, but it should be pretty simple to find all words separated by a space and link them in an array.

And that's actually how it works, (if I'm understanding you correctly)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:33:58 PM by WALK2222 »

That's not hard to update :P

Except that I have to re-export the file
Replace the old one in my website directory
Upload the file again

Now, those aren't many steps.  However, I don't want to be doing that a ton every day..
Once we get many new words, I'll update it.

So theres literally no grammar...? You can word for word translate it? Ghetto

So theres literally no grammar...? You can word for word translate it? Ghetto
Nah, there's going to be more rules once I sort out the words. And there's a different sentence structure along with other things.

For instance, it's OVS but possessive dogs like "My" and "This" always go before the Object.

so you replaced some english words with your own?
gr8 language

I can't understand any of these moonrunes

so you replaced some english words with your own?
gr8 language
Bug off m8

what does cunt translate to