Worst Servers in Blockland

Author Topic: Worst Servers in Blockland  (Read 9828 times)

Army "RPs" hosted by 12 year old steam users that are named after Minecraft stuff that have 5000 loving addons to download and ban you for no good reason. Even better if they use ACM City, Beta City or Afghan DM.

If you were talking about current MM servers, then Cavik's is probably the worst.
Er, I remember there was one post that had a MM server far worse than Cavik's.

But if you really want my opinion, then cavik is half & half.

Say all bad things at aokis?

anything with "Please Join" in the title
least they are polite

UltimateZax's Servers since he cheats in his own games

Army "RPs" hosted by 12 year old steam users that are named after Minecraft stuff that have 5000 loving addons to download and ban you for no good reason. Even better if they use ACM City, Beta City or Afghan DM.
I get got alot of people joining my server saying "Jesus, this download is long." and then others join saying "Add-Ons?".

Anyways on with the worst servers I've played.
Tezuni's
Any Knife War server (Even though I used to be in TUKC(The Ultimate Knifing Clan))
Any RPG, besides that one that used to exist before the removal of maps. That one was really good.

Not sure if this goes here, but Sebi's.
This is what happened in a nutshell:
Me: "It's a Mii!" (line break) "Mario!"

-snip-
forget, wrong image. I really need to label them

what a crappy host/server

Anything that Crown guy hosts, it's all garbage.
no I love you.

I support this,sebi really likes mario and adds mario in every single thing not related to mario.
Once my friend and I had a DM and sebi just put mario research everywhere.He also has this no swearing rule and he swears,his builds are bad too.

Cca's Logic Gates

Tezuni's
Other than that none that need mentioning.
RP's are bad if the people who are rping are bad, and if it doesn't have a whitelist.
That's why I like Winterbite, you actually loving control who goes on their and it's not a stuffstorm.

RomanWolf2 RomanFox2 or whatever his name was.
He is a power-hungry badmin who uses defaults for all of his servers.
One time I got banned for killing him in his own mini.