Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436980 times)

For you, maybe. The thing is, Spec Ops: The Line wasn't at all supposed to be a 10/10 game for pure enjoyment. It was commentary, and possibly one of the best commentary games since Bioshock. The gameplay didn't necessarily suck, but it felt weird on purpose. You may argue that it automatically makes the game fail, but I personally think it was a very well done experiment, and at least it was trying to do something else in the shooter series.
making your game play badly on purpose and trying to play it off is not in any way innovative

why did you even buy spec ops then

why did you even buy spec ops then
because i wasn't psychic, and everyone who told me to buy it conveniently left out that, while the story and exposition was actually pretty good, everything else was trash. still not psychic.

making your game play badly on purpose and trying to play it off is not in any way innovative
As I said, I don't think the gameplay was bad, it was just weird. It felt like it was trying to be both GoW and CoD at the same time, but I had fun with it long enough that when I got to a point that it was annoying me, I was immersed in the story enough to push forward.

I don't personally enjoy System Shock 2's gameplay, but I'm willing to credit that it's actually fairly robust.

As I said, I don't think the gameplay was bad, it was just weird. It felt like it was trying to be both GoW and CoD at the same time, but I had fun with it long enough that when I got to a point that it was annoying me, I was immersed in the story enough to push forward.

I don't personally enjoy System Shock 2's gameplay, but I'm willing to credit that it's actually fairly robust.
i'm not referring to the style of the mechanics themselves. i love both fps and tps mechanics. i'm meaning how badly executed controls, movement, and gunplay were. everything is clunky and inaccurate, your player character moves like he's got a weight attached to his forehead, and overall you feel like your PC has had too much to drink and you haven't had enough.
but that's besides the point. uhhhh...down with this sort of thing.

ok this may be i may or may not be breaking a a rule here so ill just play it safe
forget child quoted it goddamnit
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:19:32 PM by F3d323 »

i'm not referring to the style of the mechanics themselves. i love both fps and tps mechanics. i'm meaning how badly executed controls, movement, and gunplay were. everything is clunky and inaccurate, your player character moves like he's got a weight attached to his forehead, and overall you feel like your PC has had too much to drink and you haven't had enough.
but that's besides the point. uhhhh...down with this sort of thing.
That's what I was referring to. The weight and clunkiness plays into the story, and it felt right on par with how I experienced GoW. I don't remember it being inaccurate.

http://ahlistoquevilleropuertodeseado.tumblr.com
the tumblr name is argentinian "slang" for: alright, thats really forgeted up
cringe/laugh as to your heart's content

that is a god awful theme

even some of the urls on the OP have better themes

thats done on purpose afaik

my theme is good.................
although in audio posts it only shows the audio and not the captions, and you have to click on the "x notes" to reblog posts but that seems to be a really common thing

My theme is the Effector theme, but edited a little.
I changed the format of Ask posts, and I added like/reblog to the post footer in place of the Share button.

I think I screwed up how notes are displayed though... I'm not sure how.

only thing i forgeted up on my theme is that you can't see "tagged:"

should my ask box say

or

my theme looks good and works fine for everything but parts of it are in russian which probably confuses people