T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread

Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 431818 times)

literal actual thing that happened
either that person is the edgiest person alive or actual garbage

"forget cancer patients why do I not get attention instead??????"

tHE SNOWSTORM IS GETTING WORSE GOD DAMNIT FEMINISTS STOP

If this keeps up, one day, when an entire nation goes down in a massive mushroom cloud, some tumblrite would scream, "HEY! WHY AM I NOT GETTING ANY ATTENTION? ALL THOSE CIS WHITE MALES GET ALL THAT ATTENTION BECAUSE THEY DIED, BUT I DON'T GET ANY!"

*Holland drowns under a freak flood*
"Oh my god, what the heck? Why are these privileged white scum getting aid? They don't need anyone's help, they have society on their side! I know that Amsterdam was flooded, but this whole aid just seems so privileged to me."

*Holland drowns under a freak flood*
"Oh my god, what the heck? Why are these privileged white scum getting aid? They don't need anyone's help, they have society on their side! I know that Amsterdam was flooded, but this whole aid just seems so privileged to me."

lol

seriously though i'm going to filter all tags that have to do with social justice. like, i don't really get offended by stuff on the internet but seeing things like "a little kid with cancer who did nothing wrong should die because white privilege" just puts me in a sour mood.

give me all you've got, people. i need every single term that is associated with social justice. here's what i can think of right now:

feminism
rape culture
privilege
lgbt
men
misogyny
patriarchy
fat shaming
fat
male tears

what else have you got

"its2014" or similar could probably be a sj tag

panloveual
nonbinary
genderqueer

spec ops: the line was exactly this. i could give less of a hoot what story or setting it had. the gameplay itself was unplayable, unforgivable trash.
For you, maybe. The thing is, Spec Ops: The Line wasn't at all supposed to be a 10/10 game for pure enjoyment. It was commentary, and possibly one of the best commentary games since Bioshock. The gameplay didn't necessarily suck, but it felt weird on purpose. You may argue that it automatically makes the game fail, but I personally think it was a very well done experiment, and at least it was trying to do something else in the shooter series.

Cultural appropriation, family values, cis scum. All I can think of off the top of my head.

lol

seriously though i'm going to filter all tags that have to do with social justice. like, i don't really get offended by stuff on the internet but seeing things like "a little kid with cancer who did nothing wrong should die because white privilege" just puts me in a sour mood.

give me all you've got, people. i need every single term that is associated with social justice. here's what i can think of right now:

feminism
rape culture
privilege
lgbt
men
misogyny
patriarchy
fat shaming
fat
male tears

what else have you got
trigger warning and tw