setro's back as zharthon

Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23188 times)

Is there a YouTube video with setros voice in it? If so then zharthon should record his voice on vocaroo saying that he's not setro and we can compare.

Is there a YouTube video with setros voice in it? If so then zharthon should record his voice on vocaroo saying that he's not setro and we can compare.
I think he was wise enough to NOT do that.

setro made a video once about him doing the 5 saltine challenge, he probably deleted it but someone can mirror it

Well, he could atleast send us a pick and we can see if it's setro or not

(We all know setro and his "pencil neck")

Well, he could atleast send us a pick and we can see if it's setro or not

A picture of what?

um
himself
persumably

setro made a video once about him doing the 5 saltine challenge, he probably deleted it but someone can mirror it

What the hell is a Saltine Challenge.

You have to eat like 8 saltine crackers in 6o seconds without drinking anything.

You have to eat like 8 saltine crackers in 6o seconds without drinking anything.

Can't you just stuff those 8 Saltine Crackers in your mouth and eat them simultaniously..?

But anyways, I do not have a cellphone or anything to take a picture with, since I wouldn't try to take a picture in the first place I guess that's okay.

has anyone considered actually messaging badspot?
I hope, badspot's really gotta come over here

"ooh im going to convince them that I'm not setro by pretending that i don't know a thing that he does know, oh clever ol' me!"

"ooh im going to convince them that I'm not setro by pretending that i don't know a thing that he does know, oh clever ol' me!"

I seriously did not know what a 'Saltine' Challenge was, I searched it up earlier and it apparently has to do with inserting Soda Crackers into your mouth and eating a certain amount in the time-limit of 60 seconds.

Also you do understand that I was proven to not be Setro, right..?

Here is a valid point for an instance, I was the person who posted a Drama on Betelgeuse during his 'Gay research GIF spree' day, at that time Setro was not banned, therefore Setro would have no valid reason to use this account to post that Drama or even comment on anything.

Keep putting an "indent" before every sentence. That will make you look like a different person.

has anyone considered actually messaging badspot?
I did, not responded yet.

tbh the best way to find out is to see if he starts being an enormus friend or not in the next month