setro's back as zharthon

Author Topic: setro's back as zharthon  (Read 23177 times)

Here is a valid point for an instance, I was the person who posted a Drama on Betelgeuse during his 'Gay research GIF spree' day, at that time Setro was not banned, therefore Setro would have no valid reason to use this account to post that Drama or even comment on anything.
how do you know this information

i made a post about it

Yes, I forgot to give credit to ZombieDude for pointing out this evidence.

I know how it feels to be mistaken as an alt for setro, and it loving sucks.(check my first couple posts.) Having a bunch of angsty teens trying to be e-detectives stuffting their pants over an idiots hunch is stupid.
When they figure out their accusations are wrong, they return to normal life, pride spared and act like it never happened, freaking out like its the end of the world because someone made another account to get away from the hate of this awful forums.
this is one stuffty place, Zharthon, and I suggest you run far, and never come back

someone made another account to get away from the hate of this awful forums.
this is one stuffty place, Zharthon, and I suggest you run far, and never come back
If you hate it so much, why don't you just leave?

I was mistaken as being an alt for the docter for trying to keep his drama ontopic, but I was new nobody even bothered to check my older posts, so I was deemed as his alt. It's pretty much proven that I'm not now, and if anybody still wants proof, I'll give it to them.

Remember when we did this exact same thing with silreath thinking he was setro?

If you hate it so much, why don't you just leave?
no one leaves the forums

this awful forums

if you hate it here so much why don't you leave bruh

I know how it feels to be mistaken as an alt for setro, and it loving sucks.(check my first couple posts.) Having a bunch of angsty teens trying to be e-detectives stuffting their pants over an idiots hunch is stupid.
When they figure out their accusations are wrong, they return to normal life, pride spared and act like it never happened, freaking out like its the end of the world because someone made another account to get away from the hate of this awful forums.

except setro himself said it was him

however setro could just be being that "le egdy frame someone!!!" person he always was

For 2 years you've known that this is an awful forum, yet you're still here

Listen kiddo, I'm thinking of somethin' over here 'n' i want ya to follow me with this thought... maybe the problem is you?

except setro himself said it was him

however setro could just be being that "le egdy frame someone!!!" person he always was
Guys, I'm actually Badspot.

Now that I said it, it must mean it's true.

Guys, I'm actually Badspot.

Now that I said it, it must mean it's true.
nop

Quote from: Jubel link=topic=262797.msg7708428#msg7708428
Blockland ID:    3656

acedetective.wav

'This is just in, Taboo is a Templar.'

Secondary breaking news, Taboo is now Pacnet and Pacnet is Hammerhost and Hammerhost is Setro and Setro is Taboo, who can solve this mystery and uncover the true culprit.