Author Topic: [dB] dotBlock Studios - "Set the world ablaze!"  (Read 18374 times)

I think its about time we start our first project. With Anti's permission I'd love to start a group brainstorming exercise to work out what we should do for a project.
I think building "The Gallery" is of the highest priority right now. I'd imagine projects will just follow afterwards.

i want to apply but the only thing i have built in a long while was this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238941.0

guh the puush's expired, i'll have to dig out the save
here's the sketch that is mentioned tho

Personally I really dislike Dragonslayers work. Just putting my opinion out there

Looks like somebody doesn't like an image of them getting burned in my sig
I'm joking, dont kill me pleeeaaase

I think building "The Gallery" is of the highest priority right now. I'd imagine projects will just follow afterwards.
agreed, the Gallery is going to be the HQ oc this clan. However, furdle, if you're really itching to start a project, i will definitely brainstorm with you, but I still have a commitment thus far.
hey, let's not start any fires in the clan. That's the last thing i want

wow really making jokes about a fellow clan member? because thats a great way to get kicked out of a clan.

rude

i want to apply but the only thing i have built in a long while was this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=238941.0

guh the puush's expired, i'll have to dig out the save
here's the sketch that is mentioned tho
I saw this build a while ago. It was okay, but notably below average for this clan's standards.
In my opinion.

I saw this build a while ago. It was okay, but notably below average for this clan's standards.
In my opinion.
if you have any specific advice, that'd be swell
once i recover the build the first thing i do will probably be enacting what ephi suggested

I might apply
seems like a cool clan

As request by Doomonkey:

'Chef D.'

Well that's lame

fyi I didn't do anything, ask your admins

Oh hey I got unbanned after the admins decided to unban me because it was unjustified and then Furdle rejoined to ban me again.

Welp looks like Furdle's a little mad at me for disliking him. Didn't know he was in charge of this whole clan.
Would be nice if you were a little mature about it too but ay have it your way.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 06:48:16 PM by Twerky »

wow, what a surprise
furdle is behaving like furdle
i'll be holding off on applying in any capacity till he's dealt with

Well that's lame

fyi I didn't do anything, ask your admins

Oh hey I got unbanned after the admins decided to unban me because it was unjustified and then Furdle rejoined to ban me again.

Welp looks like Furdle's a little mad at me for disliking him. Didn't know he was in charge of this whole clan.
Would be nice if you were a little mature about it too but ay have it your way.
Furdle is the one providing the clan server. While the ban may have been unjust, there's nothing really able to be done about it other than moving servers.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:06:32 PM by Passta Soup »

What, for real? Heck, I'll host for you guys, lol.

Furdle is the one providing the clan server. While the ban may have been unjust, there's nothing really able to be done about it other than moving servers.