Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 338662 times)

I have friends.

You all are also my friends :D
if i could share a bowl with you, i would.

double post

i had two bowls and dedicated one to you nick

Also, I'm honestly jealous that people in this thread are able to meet up and whatnot. I totally would if I could but then again I'm a month away from turning 15 and live in NorCal which is quite the distance from like everyone here besides Bubba. Otherwise I'd totally meet up with anyone I can.
Yeeee I'm going to cali for 10 days on the 15th to kick it with Trinick again it's going to be rad

i had two bowls and dedicated one to you nick
I appreciate that bro lol

I have friends.

You all are also my friends :D
but trafficking pixie sticks and paying airsoft is pretty hard over the forums >:(

Yeeee I'm going to cali for 10 days on the 15th to kick it with Trinick again it's going to be rad
 I appreciate that bro lol
where u gonna be

🍄🌵💊💉🍻🚬🍁😤😮💨💨💨💨💨💨

i got so high last night that i woke up this morning spooning a box of cheeze its.

i got so high last night that i woke up this morning spooning a box of cheeze its.
i think im gonna start doin drugs now

🍄🌵💊💉🍻🚬🍁😤😮💨💨💨💨💨💨
that 🌲 got me like 😇

where u gonna be
San Diego

I do this with poptarts and frosted flakes sometimes lol

happy halloween every1! be safe and get high

happy halloween every1! be safe and get high
Aaaaaaaayyyyy

my sisters boyfriend is bringing friends with dabs and UV later but for now im tryna forget around w some of this stuff

Name: Ayahuasca
AKA: Yagé
Summary: A psychedelic brew made up of a Banisteriopsis caapi vine and sometimes a mix of other DMT containing plants. The brew was made by the indigenous people of the Peruvian Amazonia for religious healing and worship.
Effects: Visual and auditory stimulation, the mixing of sensory modalities, euphoria, psychological introspection, nausea, anthelmintic, and "spritual awakening"
Usage: Ingestion
Legality: Differs - the plants themselves are legal, but the brewing of the tea is considered illegal since DMT is a schedule I drug. Its use in religious purposes, however, allow it to by protected under the Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Health: The brew is often used for healing purposes in the Amazon to purge the body (i.e. vomit/diarrhea) of parasitic worms and other bugs (hence the anthelmintic effect). The brew also causes an increased heart rate and has caused the deaths of people with heart diseases.
Availability: The plants and recipe are easily found online.

EDIT: I'm going to be trying this in the upcoming days. I'll post what I experienced.

Brief Bio: I started smoking weed when I was 16 yo after I confessed to a close friend that I had never tried before. She, another friend, and I smoked it and I've been doing it ever since. I don't do it everyday, but I love smoking something right before I play some video games. I mostly use drugs to relax at the end of the day so that I can fall asleep.
Recreational Drugs Used: caffeine, alcohol, cannabis, molly, and amphetamines
Favorite Recreational Drug: weed
Least Favorite Recreational Drug: alcohol
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 02:23:02 AM by Doorman »

so apparently rambo is now both a druggie and a petty thief before 15

i love society

ugh you're such a friend lol

ugh you're such a friend lol
Dude, at 15 you're still a baby. You think you know stuff but you know jack. Being a theif and a druggie at any age is frowned upon let alone at the age of 15