Author Topic: Five Nights at Freddy's 1 and 2 and also 3 I think  (Read 314194 times)

I gotta agree with Spartan. I'm not saying this game isn't scary or there's anything wrong with the game mechanics, because obviously if you could keep the door closed permanently that would be the end of the game and there'd be no threat.
but it's an obvious flaw in the narrative that it doesn't even give a reason why the doors use up energy or why you have about as much energy as a AA durecell. even if there were 'budget cuts' they wouldn't be that drastic.

And don't get me wrong, I get that it's a game about anamatronics coming to life, I'm not asking for an explanation for that, I understand that it's science fiction. But mechanical doors and energy are definitely real things that exist.

Also, I'm not saying it's a bad game. It looks like fun and I would probably love it if I were into horror games like that. But this is a discussion thread for the game, and it's got a couple flaws.

Whatever, it's not a big deal.

I saw a theory that said that you're not really a security guard, but actually bait for the animatronics. So, if you closed the doors permanently, I guess they would just ignore you and try to focus on escape or something.

even if this theory is true though it creates new questions and leaves others unanswered :O

Personally, I think it's just best not to question it and realize it's just there so that there's actually a game. It's like how in some horror movies, they don't call the police or leave before anything happens because then there would be no point in having a movie.

Couldn't they just lock them in a room overnight?

Oh hey
A game that's actually terrifying!

that'd make sense
not allowed in spoopy

I saw a theory that said that you're not really a security guard, but actually bait for the animatronics. So, if you closed the doors permanently, I guess they would just ignore you and try to focus on escape or something.

even if this theory is true though it creates new questions and leaves others unanswered :O

Personally, I think it's just best not to question it and realize it's just there so that there's actually a game. It's like how in some horror movies, they don't call the police or leave before anything happens because then there would be no point in having a movie.
maybe they have night security so that the animatronics don't run off and murder on the streets
instead the guard attracts them to one spot deeper in the building and they try to keep the guard safe as long as possible but still giving the animatronics the illusion of hope of getting in due to the power issues so they won't just run off

I want this so bad. It's only $2.50, someone be a good Samaritan.

I just noticed the demo was released on my birthday. I feel a little creeped out that this has relation to a day that caused my mom to go through extreme pain.

the phone dude says something about their 'servos locking up' so they're on free-roam mode during the night

it's really interesting when you look at it, the only 'supernatural' thing is freddy himself, the coyote fox thing, and the super secret one i'm not gonna say

the phone dude says something about their 'servos locking up' so they're on free-roam mode during the night

it's really interesting when you look at it, the only 'supernatural' thing is freddy himself, the coyote fox thing, and the super secret one i'm not gonna say

Yellow Freddy?

That would be the pirate.

That would be the pirate.

ye

also, just from watching my bro bro play the game, there's a lot of things that you don't notice right from the get-go. hint hint: freddy doesn't make footsteps when he moves. he laughs.

Maybe these people should just

get rid of the animatronics?

Maybe these people should just

get rid of the animatronics?
And replace them with what? CGI?