Poll

Title

Yes
22 (59.5%)
No
15 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Author Topic: Do you hate it when you're driving  (Read 8833 times)

And a motorbike cuts in front of you/between you at intersections/on the freeway?

I do this stuff all the time and I feel like it pisses people off

yeah i totally hate that when im driving man i drive all the time

I don't drive the cars myself. Only thing I really dislike is when motorcyclists are going waaaay over the speed limit and weaving in and out of traffic.

I don't drive the cars myself. Only thing I really dislike is when motorcyclists are going waaaay over the speed limit and weaving in and out of traffic.
this, they do that all the forgetin time on the way to memphis. its even worse when they arent even wearing proper biking gear, they're just going 90mph in an old t-shirt, shorts, and some sandals.

also people do generally get pissed off if you cut them off, it makes you look like a douchebag.

I do that too lol but I don't notice it that much.

For example, if the speed limit is 35mph I'll go like 50-60mph because 35mph feels way too slow

do us a favor and never get a license

I hate it when I'm going 55 in a 50 and people still think that's too slow

The bike itself is pretty safe, most of my 'close calls' have been due to richardheads in cars
I think the richardhead is you, OP.

do us a favor and never get a license
?

You need a drivers license before you can even attempt to get a motorcycle license so I've no idea what you're saying

I don't like going through tunnels with a semi on either side.

?

You need a drivers license before you can even attempt to get a motorcycle license so I've no idea what you're saying
what i'm saying is you're the kind of motocyclist that people hate and you shouldn't be out driving if you're going to be a richard on the road. you have no reason to be going 20-30mph over the speed limit unless your wife is giving birth or some huge emergency like that. you're endangering others by blatantly ignoring the speed limits just because they feel "too slow" and you're being inconsiderate by cutting people off.

I do that too lol but I don't notice it that much.

For example, if the speed limit is 35mph I'll go like 50-60mph because 35mph feels way too slow
I'm okay with this, because you're the bag of meat that'll be smeared and squished across the road.
It's just a shame you might injure other people.

unless your wife is giving birth or some huge emergency like that.
Still not an excuse. Doesn't matter about your personal emergency, it's no right to endanger other people.

yeah i totally hate that when im driving man i drive all the time

That or they are doing it illegally

what i'm saying is you're the kind of motocyclist that people hate and you shouldn't be out driving if you're going to be a richard on the road. you have no reason to be going 20-30mph over the speed limit unless your wife is giving birth or some huge emergency like that. you're endangering others by blatantly ignoring the speed limits just because they feel "too slow" and you're being inconsiderate by cutting people off.

You told me to do you a favor and never get my license that doesn't make any sense if I obviously already have one lol.

Filtering =/= cutting people off
Faster than the speed limit = more cars behind me = less chance of being hit
Please elaborate on how I'm endangering others purely by going faster than the speed limit lol
I'm okay with this, because you're the bag of meat that'll be smeared and squished across the road.
It's just a shame you might injure other people.

Still not an excuse. Doesn't matter about your personal emergency, it's no right to endanger other people.
And again. Explain to me how I'm endangering other people by going 15-20mph over the speed limit. You make it seem like that's light speed, when in reality it's not much faster than what other people are doing
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 04:38:12 PM by SomeJello »