Killing Blockland installations through slayer

Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20922 times)

The address 5.172.248.223
Scanning from three different websites suggests that this IP is in Gryfino, Poland.

Any habitual problem users happen to live in Poland?

I'm really confused how some people still don't believe it was fully Zapk's doing.

I just installed an update for it earlier.

forget.

imo all of zapk's keys deserve to be revoked at this point
HE TROLLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE! OFF WITH THIS HEAD!11!!!1!

I'm not supporting the guy, but isn't that going a bit far. Also everyone and their hosts death matches these days, I want to go back to the days of build servers. A new age where we can have 50% killing and roleplaying and 50% building and socializing.

HE TROLLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE! OFF WITH THIS HEAD!11!!!1!

I'm not supporting the guy, but isn't that going a bit far. Also everyone and their hosts death matches these days, I want to go back to the days of build servers. A new age where we can have 50% killing and roleplaying and 50% building and socializing.
Including malicious code in a popular add-on and forcing an auto-update with it is trolling?

Code that destroys entire blockland folders if you give it enough time, erasing all your saves, screenshots, WIP add-ons, and whatnot?

DEMIAN

I KNEW IT

Code that destroys entire blockland folders if you give it enough time, erasing all your saves, screenshots, WIP add-ons, and whatnot?
Yeah, revoking any and all of his keys would not be going "too far" in my opinion. Any data that was destroyed that cannot be replaced - mainly private/WIP add-ons and saves - are serious offenses.

I never use the updater addon. :cookieMonster:

Scanning from three different websites suggests that this IP is in Gryfino, Poland.

my scan gave US
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=5.172.248.223

also im poland, but i live in Kraków, not Gryfino

my scan gave US
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=5.172.248.223

also im poland, but i live in Kraków, not Gryfino
That site is inaccurate. I scanned from three other websites and all of them landed on Poland.

So even though my updater was updated recently I havent seen any problems with my game.

Or does it take multiple boot ups to take effect?

So even though my updater was updated recently I havent seen any problems with my game.

Or does it take multiple boot ups to take effect?
read the topic, it was patched

it's a bit creepy that you guys want to find out where he lives

like i dont really care if someone wants to track my IP because its not like they can find your address and also they will never act on it

but its still a bit weird to go out of your way to track someone that left the game