Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20951 times)

my point still stands concerning some so-called reasons such as "leaving because i'm bored of the game" and "the developer abandoned it."

i quoted WaterOre not because he's wrong, it's because he's right. the logic is flawed to hell. i know that a lot people have done some stuff inorder to destroy the game because of the most opinion-driven and crybaby reasons, but this is the most stupidest of them all, so much that i'm honestly surprised you people are believing it.
I really, really hope you aren't implying he was hijacked because there are so many things wrong with that.

1. He confirmed that it was him on steam (Would require email & steam passwords to hijack)
2. He confirmed it on the forums (Would require forums password to hijack)
3. He used the Zapk name on the master server (Would require his blockland key to hijack)
4. He deleted the index.php of his website due to all this (Would require his FTP password to do)

So that's a total of 4 passwords and 1 blockland key in total to do all this.

I think hes saying that he thinks that zapk's "reason" for doing this is a lie and he did it for other reasons.

I really, really hope you aren't implying he was hijacked because there are so many things wrong with that.

1. He confirmed that it was him on steam (Would require email & steam passwords to hijack)
2. He confirmed it on the forums (Would require forums password to hijack)
3. He used the Zapk name on the master server (Would require his blockland key to hijack)
4. He deleted the index.php of his website due to all this (Would require his FTP password to do)

So that's a total of 4 passwords and 1 blockland key in total to do all this.
You can probably retrieve all that by hijacking his email account.

You can probably retrieve all that by hijacking his email account.
Which is overwhelmingly unlikely, especially if he had a decent password and was paying attention to attempted hijacking alerts from google (assuming he had gmail)

Lucky I didn't install the new slayer, instead I just ignored it.

plausible, but in reality no. it's been proven at the zapk singing drama that it was him.

I think hes saying that he thinks that zapk's "reason" for doing this is a lie and he did it for other reasons.
^^^

and don't expect me to magically find that reason. i'm not a god. i'm just showing my doubts.

oh stuff im screwed

SHUTDOWN BLOCKLAND AND BACKUP YOUR FILES NAO

oh stuff im screwed
It was patched.

Also, it would make sense if Zapk actually did this just to piss people off.

It was patched.

Also, it would make sense if Zapk actually did this just to piss people off.
thank god

i cant believe he did this... but yet he did... wow...

This reminds me of how TBM was when it was still a thing along with The Orange Block and the original RTB.

I lost my screenshots :c

I lost my screenshots :c
They might not all be gone yet. Try using some file recovery software, and fast, since the longer you wait the less chance that they'll still be usable and not corrupted/etc.