Killing Blockland installations through slayer

Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20918 times)

HE TROLLED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE! OFF WITH THIS HEAD!11!!!1!
I'm not supporting the guy, but isn't that going a bit far. Also everyone and their hosts death matches these days, I want to go back to the days of build servers. A new age where we can have 50% killing and roleplaying and 50% building and socializing.
this is some unexpected stupid from you

this is some unexpected stupid from you
i think he thought that bl leaves saves and addons intact after being uninstalled so you could just reinstall it

i dont think he realizes it can wipe out all of someones work

my scan gave US
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation&IpAddress=5.172.248.223

also im poland, but i live in Kraków, not Gryfino
That ip is from a proxy, not his actual ip.

I'm not supporting the guy, but isn't that going a bit far. Also everyone and their hosts death matches these days, I want to go back to the days of build servers. A new age where we can have 50% killing and roleplaying and 50% building and socializing.
dude he didnt just troll, he is destroying peoples actual blockland installations. thats about as malicious as you can get.

And let's do it without any of our game files.

dude he didnt just troll, he is destroying peoples actual blockland installations. thats about as malicious as you can get.
I'm surprised Badspot hasn't CRC'd Slayer, considering how bad it was.

Uh, probably because it's fine, lol. What deep and convoluted reason have you got to be butthurt against Greek?

Because it was already fixed long before badspot even knew about it.

Because it was already fixed long before badspot even knew about it.
No, I've been reading this thread for a while, knew it was patched.

Uh, probably because it's fine, lol. What deep and convoluted reason have you got to be butthurt against Greek?
Against Greek nothing, I'm actually working on a theme for the client_themes addon, back then I remember if addons did something this bad, Baddy would CRC it instantly, guess that its different now.

Against Greek nothing, I'm actually working on a theme for the client_themes addon, back then I remember if addons did something this bad, Baddy would CRC it instantly, guess that its different now.
It was already fixed. It had nothing to do with the addon itself. And what does whatever you're working have to do with anything?

It was already fixed. It had nothing to do with the addon itself. And what does whatever you're working have to do with anything?
Greek said he would host it so I don't have to dig up my ancient dropbox account that's probably dead.

Basically I don't have anything against greek, or whatever I read was some sort of misunderstanding.

Quick question since we are talking about CRCing
Is having a CRC'd add on revokeable?

I'd doubt it, having a addon CRC'd means its been put into the crappons list, there have been many cases where the addon is only failed and the user is not revoked, as an example the original mini-nuke, it was CRC'd for replacing the Rocket Launcher's default Damage, no revoking happened here, the weapon was only failed and CRC'd.

no

I just got online. I did indeed lose all my screenshots (and had a crash), but I think most of the ones I cared about have been saved elsewhere on my computer somewhere.