Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20941 times)

I did crash for this, and after one of my friends told me about this i had to check. luckily blockland didnt seem to be broken and my stuff seem to be intact.

I wonder what level of stupidity is required to force your opinions over others like this (getting bored of the game, forcing others to quit the game by (attampting to) corrupt(ing) they're game thus making them unable to play. as many said before, just leave. dont be the new betel/spencer/okiver. 3 is already a big enough number for this small community. (actually 4 now  :cookieMonster:)

Some good news here. Zapk has decided to show good faith in this issue by forcing a Slayer update which removes the malicious code. I have screened the new code and it no longer contains the malicious code. Take this as you wish.
how nice of him considering he did it
greek2me deserves better than this

pfft lol

support_updater kept telling me to update slayer but I was always too lazy to wait 3 seconds for the update to finish

see kids, laziness saves lives essential game files

5.172.248.223 - - [16/Aug/2014:13:16:51 -0400] "GET /domains/ftp.txt HTTP/1.0" 304 - "http://zapkraft.net/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0"

You should probably get him to post more from the log, because 304 is a response code sent when the browser still has the same version of the file and can just view the cached version instead. Meaning that line was someone going to the url who already saw the file, which was apparently only Zapk.

Regardless, given his other incidents, you might want to switch hosts. Like soon.

without looking to much into it cuz im lazy.

it was either zapk, or some hacker that got on the site?

without looking to much into it cuz im lazy.
it was either zapk, or some hacker that got on the site?
it was zapk

lego lad caused this. two days ago he brought up a blockland purge. then this happens. #openyoureyes
ono ive been found out!!!

This would have been way better if it waited for like a week before triggering the malicious code. That way noone would link it back to slayer, and way more people would have gotten it.

Not only did he include malicious code, he also did it wrong.

Yes, by all means post how to do it better while Slayer is still under his control.

- so bjwaymod failed and forgeted up the mod community. set everyone back.
- then ephi bailed and set everyone back.
- now zapt decides to forget around.

have you guys learned the lesson yet? or are you still all looking for easy solutions based 100% on trusting another user.

- so bjwaymod failed and forgeted up the mod community. set everyone back.
- then ephi bailed and set everyone back.
- now zapt decides to forget around.

have you guys learned the lesson yet? or are you still all looking for easy solutions based 100% on trusting another user.
bjway?

I'm just going to appreciate the logic used here

"Badspot isn't updating the game enough for my standards. Instead of bowing out, I'm going to host dozens of servers in an attempt to shut down the main server, then release malicious code into an extremely popular mod one of my websites hosts, so I can force others to uninstall the game because they must all have the same opinion that the game is dying and that I'll be doing them a favor by forcefully uninstalling it from their disk."

"Badspot isn't updating the game enough for my standards. Instead of bowing out, I'm going to host dozens of servers in an attempt to shut down the main server, then release malicious code into an extremely popular mod one of my websites hosts, so I can force others to uninstall the game because they must all have the same opinion that the game is dying and that I'll be doing them a favor by forcefully uninstalling it from their disk."
i'm sorry but no. even though zapk did do this, this is not a very good reason to torment other people into uninstalling the game.

i'm calling a lie on him. he must have other reasons for doing this. i'm not believing this "he isn't updating the game" hokey-pokey bullstuff at all.

i'm sorry but no. even though zapk did do this, this is not a very good reason to torment other people into uninstalling the game.

i'm calling a lie on him. he must have other reasons for doing this. i'm not believing this "he isn't updating the game" hokey-pokey bullstuff at all.
Then go read the entirety of the main drama. You'll see there are plenty of reasons he's mentioned.

Then go read the entirety of the main drama. You'll see there are plenty of reasons he's mentioned.
my point still stands concerning some so-called reasons such as "leaving because i'm bored of the game" and "the developer abandoned it."

i quoted WaterOre not because he's wrong, it's because he's right. the logic is flawed to hell. i know that a lot people have done some stuff inorder to destroy the game because of the most opinion-driven and crybaby reasons, but this is the most stupidest of them all, so much that i'm honestly surprised you people are believing it.