Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20926 times)

Good thing I never agree to update things :D

well i have an excuse for not updating slayer in 2+ months

Is it safe to update now

Guys if you had read OP you would have seen that the issue was already fixed before the post was even made

imo all of zapk's keys deserve to be revoked at this point

imo all of zapk's keys deserve to be revoked at this point
it wouldnt matter because he said hes leaving forever

yeah nobody would lie on the internet, what was i thinking?

He is still actively posting. He never left. He claimed he was leaving forever, but he can't let go. No one does.

He is still actively posting. He never left. He claimed he was leaving forever, but he can't let go. No one does.

I've cut this to the bare minimum - I'm just posting my final artifacts to various development threads and finalizing responses.

I've cut this to the bare minimum - I'm just posting my final artifacts to various development threads and finalizing responses.
Fair enough

I'm just going to appreciate the logic used here

"Badspot isn't updating the game enough for my standards. Instead of bowing out, I'm going to host dozens of servers in an attempt to shut down the main server, then release malicious code into an extremely popular mod one of my websites hosts, so I can force others to uninstall the game because they must all have the same opinion that the game is dying and that I'll be doing them a favor by forcefully uninstalling it from their disk."
You are appreciating the fact that someone made people unknowingly uninstall their blockland?

You are appreciating the fact that someone made people unknowingly uninstall their blockland?
i dont think u get it

He is implying sarcasm

uh-oh spaghetti o's

so basically what you're saying is...

...slayer = ded

okay

Is it safe to update now
At this point i'm going to wait for greek2me himself to give the all clear, there's no real reason to update other than getting rid of that stupid reminder every time someone joins.