Author Topic: Killing Blockland installations through slayer  (Read 20942 times)

The only reason I have Greek's updator is to get the newest version of slayer. A month or two ago.
Never used it since.

What's up with the unnecessary title change

Now you know why you don't use auto updaters...
because theres a slim chance that you can get your blockland deleted?
hold up, guys. i guess we shouldnt use ANY addons now. someone might've put bad code in them!!!!!

remember
zapk is a very smart person. he is capable of faking anything.
lol Zapk isn't smart

because theres a slim chance that you can get your blockland deleted?
hold up, guys. i guess we shouldnt use ANY addons now. someone might've put bad code in them!!!!!

He is saying that you shouldn't use AUTO updaters so this wouldn't happen. What you just said makes no sense.

Oh crap! I just downloaded the new update just NOW but I immediatly got out of the game because I didn't really feel like playing.

and the next thing I see is this thread D:

So im I safe or should I do something about it?

Oh crap! I just downloaded the new update just NOW but I immediatly got out of the game because I didn't really feel like playing.

and the next thing I see is this thread D:

So im I safe or should I do something about it?
Uninstall slayer and get an older version.

Why would someone go so low...

This is one pretty forgeted up thing to do. It seems that he really wants to be remembered...I highly doubt somebody else decided to hijack the site on the same day; it was obviously him trying to cover it up, but I can see through that.

This is one pretty forgeted up thing to do. It seems that he really wants to be remembered...I highly doubt somebody else decided to hijack the site on the same day; it was obviously him trying to cover it up, but I can see through that.
Cue epic investigation music

OH stuff I DOWNLOADED IT
I guess I'm going to use the disinfected version. Thank god I didn't host yet.

Phew. I got the disinfected version.

holy stuff that's brutal. thank god i don't have Support_Updater.