Author Topic: What would you do if you were capable of developing the game?  (Read 7271 times)

Shut the game down forever to save myself and Rotondo

give people delicious summer hams

I'd weigh the profit over time vs market price of the game itself (like selling it to lego, etc) and decide from there without putting anymore time into it.  It's a complete game, and after playing it for 6 years I wouldn't be too interested in developing it regularly either.  He's got every right to keep it to himself and just sit on it if that's what makes the most money and what he wants to do.

Where do you guys pull this data from exactly?

I swear every time I see this posted the amount that he makes goes lower.

something with garage games taking percentage of money i presume

and it was 9 dollars

Make more things default, things like the duplorcator and the fillcan.
i would do this and also i think the colorset you get when you start should be better

ew ew ew loving gross
Are you quoting your mothers obstetrician?

lots of advertising campaigns

badspot only makes ~4$ from each blockland purchase
Stop pulling numbers out of your ass you dolt.

Stop pulling numbers out of your ass you dolt.
Rude. I remember reading something that said that steam gets a cut of money from each blockland purchase. And yes, I was wrong, but there was absolutely no need to post a scathing reply.

• pop-up ads for blockland
  • blockland dlc (e.g. more bricks kit)
  • always online DRM
  • change logo font to comic sans
  • sell rights to ubisoft or disney or roblox whatever the forget you choose idk
  • loading a save takes a few hours depending on how large the file is
  • you can speed up the loading process by using "blockland bux"
  • 50 blockland bux = $10
  • 100 blockland bux = $25
  • 500 blockland bux = $40
  • 1000 blockland bux = $80 (BEST VALUE)
  • impliment blockland silver, gold, and platnum
  • you cannot save unless you have s/g/p
  • silver $10 a month = access to 10 exclusive bricks, 5 blockland bux every day
  • gold $30 a month = access to 15 exclusive bricks, 10 blockland bux every day
  • platnum $60 a month= access to 30 exclusive bricks, 25 blockland bux every day
  • with blockland s/g/p, you can get access to your wardrobe and join s/g/p-only servers
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:01:13 AM by Renekar »