Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.

Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 21795 times)

>no backing
>trolling

Damn, you finally stuck your fingers in your ears.

I'd just like to point out that DrenDran said I have "no backing" when he said all I was saying is "your loveist" despite me saying nothing to even imply he was loveist.

That's funny.
It's the fact that you ignore anything said to you and dismiss it in a sentence or two that gives off the trolling feel.

It's the fact that you ignore anything said to you and dismiss it in a sentence or two that gives off the trolling feel.
I didn't dismiss it, you just didn't read the loving quote below it where I already answered your wild accusations.

Dont know if this has been said yet, but reddit admins are now shadowbanning people in this reddit post http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2ecj3x/quinnspiracy_theory_innout_edition/

Some guy got shadowbanned for posting a gif of someone nodding.

Dont know if this has been said yet, but reddit admins are now shadowbanning people in this reddit post http://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/2ecj3x/quinnspiracy_theory_innout_edition/

Some guy got shadowbanned for posting a gif of someone nodding.

stuff, really? How did you find this out?

EDIT: Never mind. Nice find.

Just a quick reminder: only global admins can shadowban. The mods of /r/videos are looking into the issue, apparently, but I'm suspecting it's admin cupcake1731 shadowbanning users. Ocrasorm is shadowbanning users in /r/videos, /r/gaming, and /r/subredditdrama.

Reasons why? There's:

• Participating in a non-existent 4chan raid on /r/gaming.
  • Posting in the /r/videos thread.
  • Posting in the /r/gaming thread.
  • "Brigading" in /r/subredditdrama.
  • Following any links to Reddit from 4chan that lead to any of the three subreddits.

If you have posted in either of these threads and are unsure if you have been shadowbanned, post in /r/shadowban. An automod there will verify. Here's some proof. And thanks, Gsterman.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 02:15:38 PM by Comatose »

OMG loving ZOE QUINNN wtpoiowufiojwoj, why cant someone kill her already she doesnt deserve to be in the gaming industry. it sickens me how she gets away with this stuff, so disgusting

Reminds me of the Salem witch trials where a few girls words were taken for granted as undeniable proof and many people were imprisoned indefinitely for being accused for committing witch craft.

who would sleep with this.

I'd rather loving have emo freak rape me than be in bed with this thing

Reminds me of the Salem witch trials where a few girls words were taken for granted as undeniable proof and many people were imprisoned indefinitely for being accused for committing witch craft.

The greatest, most drawn out lie of pre-American history

I'd rather loving have emo freak rape me than be in bed with this thing
be careful what you wish for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

be careful what you wish for ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
he's not gonna forget a 14 year old, there's two other creeps on this forum who do that
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 05:04:23 PM by Maxwell. »