Author Topic: Zoe Quinn, and what being in bed with writers will do to the games industry.  (Read 21910 times)

dude, did you take a class or something?  you're acting like a pretentious douchebag that took a class about game design and suddenly knows everything about it.

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_fiction "Works in this form can be understood as literary narratives and as video games."
I hate it when the same label applies to depression quest and fappy bird that applies to kerbal space program and starcraft.
Seriously, they don't deserve to be called any of the same terms.

The game looks like the dialogue in FTL, but with drama instead of a sci-fi war
I l haven't played it yet though

you're acting like a pretentious douchebag that took a class about game design and suddenly knows everything about it.
you've summed up jobless in a sentence
that's pretty much all that defines him apparently

Bump for Social Justice

The fact that that tweet has 20 rt is ridiculous

Bump for Social Justice

Are you loving serious right now.

no pun intended
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 03:46:20 PM by BassCrossMegaman1 »

Bump for Social Justice
"I support a group that murders, rapes, and beheads people in the name of religion more than a group of people who hate a woman."

If it wasn't for this whole thing I wouldn't have been subscribed to MundaneMatt guy is freaking awesome.

Also to Devin Faraci, forget. You. ~ Sincerely the entire gaming community.

A group of people that hate a woman who is linked to large amounts of corruption in gaming media and has admitted to rape is way worse than a terrorist group that wants to conquer the Middle-East to create a hyper-medieval religious state where women will have no freedoms
Not my actual beliefs, do not flame please

dude, did you take a class or something?  you're acting like a pretentious douchebag that took a class about game design and suddenly knows everything about it.

also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interactive_fiction "Works in this form can be understood as literary narratives and as video games."
I study and make video games, and I've been doing so for years, but the last two have been done at college, alongside working with other developers and attending game developer events regularly. I don't release anything because I don't think anything I've made is good enough quality (or license free) for me to not have douchebags rain down on me for trying. Just because I might come off as a bit of a cunt, doesn't mean I don't have any understanding of what I'm talking about. The definition of a video game is not clear cut, and I would say that her Interactive Fiction barely fits into the game-spectrum.

But, whatever. If you're going to go ahead and judge me because I wanted to brown townyse and understand why I didn't like the game, do it. It's pretty clear most of the people in this thread are threatened by any contrary opinions when it comes to their video games.

I study and make video games, and I've been doing so for years, but the last two have been done at college, alongside working with other developers and attending game developer events regularly. I don't release anything because I don't think anything I've made is good enough quality (or license free) for me to not have douchebags rain down on me for trying. Just because I might come off as a bit of a cunt, doesn't mean I don't have any understanding of what I'm talking about. The definition of a video game is not clear cut, and I would say that her Interactive Fiction barely fits into the game-spectrum.

But, whatever. If you're going to go ahead and judge me because I wanted to brown townyse and understand why I didn't like the game, do it. It's pretty clear most of the people in this thread are threatened by any contrary opinions when it comes to their video games.
I don't think anyone here is going to hate you just for saying "depression quest just barley qualifies for a game" even if they disagree.

I don't think anyone here is going to hate you just for saying "depression quest just barley qualifies for a game" even if they disagree.
It's hard to judge sometimes.

lol she must be into some freaky stuff because shes loving gross

lol she must be into some freaky stuff because shes loving gross
Literally all of deviantart's special interestes combined.

Also heres something for the OP if you want:

I had to resize this fyi.

Also this entire situation in general:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 02:53:16 AM by Frostbyte »