Poll

which one would you most prefer (i need to add/update more banners)

DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon

Author Topic: Unfinished Projectsland pt. II \\ just a bump don't worry gamers  (Read 79663 times)

Unfinished Projectsland  pt. II
or how I learned to love a helmet without looking really weird

hey look shortcuts! (very cool) ( i need to make more eventually)

for those of you tuning in, this thread is basically where i stash all of my stupid and slow progress updates on these current projects. while it's not a complete representation of my saves folder, these projects are probably the ones that are recent and worth showing.

it's that time of the year again. like always, the community poll ratings influence how much progress is going to be put into each of these builds. (it will this time). if you want to vote for multiple builds, go ahead and post something about it idk. i'll also probably keep this topic updated on new things I add to builds and stuff. the pictures here will either be a. new, or b. be the same pictures from the other topic. that usually means nothing new was added. let's get this started.

Additional help from Nano and Zanlue.

[back to top]

About
Rentaria RPG is a combat-based roleplay game set in a mysteriously dark medieval fantasy world. Players follow a storyline full of custom lore and decision making to change your outcomes while braving the world and its expansive bestiary kind that await weak travelers. Dungeons can be braved by yourself or friends and territories and economy can be controlled and held by players.* Crafting skills can be practiced to better yourself in combat and there is plenty to see in the world while you explore.

* Not finalized.

The Great Obstacle
vce frICKIN sucks when it comes to handling many players. the real solution to this whole project is going entirely by scripts and interfaces rather than events. work on this will be severely limited until this is sorted out.

[back to top]

[back to top]

About
Selective is a single player or cooperative horror gamemode with several RPG elements such as armor and equipment upgrades, resource collection, and vendors where the player can purchase necessities.

Story
Welcome to the EDEN Project, the last effort to save Earth's most precious fruit... humans. Not a god, deity, nor supernatural being, the tree of humanity knows right and wrong equally and does not choose favorites. The tree gives but in return asks for something to take. The generations of countless reaping, consumption, and abuse to the planet's vital resources only comes with a price. What's humanity to give? Everything. Where do they go?

Civilians exceptionally experienced in their professions were organized a boarding to inhabit the new human controlled climate inside the EDEN space station. Every few cycles around the sun, the inhabitants of EDEN and its eight sectors of study select four representatives from each housing to set foot on new located environments and settle to populate mankind. Sector 2, home to robotics and cybertechnology, went quiet and an emergency lockdown was issued.

[back to top]

[back to top]

About
DWELLER is a survival RPG gamemode designed for one to four players where they must survive in a world haunted by an apocalyptic cloud. The Dwellers are forced to roam the depths of the Earth after unexplained disasters bring the surface to its knees. While the surface is available for exploration, the risk of catching disease or worse remain at its peak.

Story
"And with time, every day, each passing hour, the world evolves."

The world is done for. The surface is no longer inhabitable and many are forced to stay underground, hidden like shadows.
Heavily influenced by Metro and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

[back to top]

[back to top]
DANKEST DARKEST DEPTHS: The Dungeon
Deep in the dankest darkest depths of the world, the screams of the forbidden souls resonate through the ground like waves of terror. The evil we don't know and don't see rests at the center of the world waiting for a group of travelers to best its skill. What is down the dankest darkest depths anyway?

Classes (11 other classes to be listed later)

[back to top]

About
There's hardly anything to talk about here other than your normal cliche horror story. Inspired by Corpse Party.

[back to top]

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:41:32 PM by Kobewarrior »

hi mom

you make so many loving projects though im not saying thats bad but its alot

you make so many loving projects though im not saying thats bad but its alot
it's a curse

wo those r p sweet, but clocktown captured my eye

majoras mask was always 1 of my fav games of that particular series

the district you have going really captured the feeling of what took place when i played the game lol

wo those r p sweet, but clocktown captured my eye

majoras mask was always 1 of my fav games of that particular series

the district you have going really captured the feeling of what took place when i played the game lol
ye definitely
only thing kinda turning me away is how much of a pain in the ass is it to get those wall patterns spot on. i'll feel up to it if maybe more people take interest :)

so many builds
no dls
i sad

so many builds
no dls
i sad
that's because these are still active projects

Should I be glad that I am your guinea pig on the VCE on some of the projects?

Selective seems interesting.
Will there ever be a multiplayer version of it?

Should I be glad that I am your guinea pig on the VCE on some of the projects?

Hey, you're not alone.

Selective seems interesting.
Will there ever be a multiplayer version of it?
i was considering it. we all got together and ended up shooting each other and breaking the machines so it definitely might be a thing.

SELECTIVE and Rentaria RPG appear to be in a tough competition. not very surprising but i was hoping project clocktown/majora would get more love. :(

made changes to OP and gave the corpse party project a working name. posted two model images for "Unnamed Survival" and a progress image of what's going to be the beginning area of SELECTIVE, as the gamemode is supposed to play like a campaign with a story. i'll get more pictures when the time comes since progress works slowly.

also we could really use a working onbotdamage/onbotdamaged for bot holes
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 02:46:17 AM by Kobewarrior »

BUT!

This!
awesome maps you have here 0:

also: that feeling i have when i look at the environment and lightning system jesus
« Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 04:54:08 AM by Sylvanor »

also: that feeling i have when i look at the environment and lightning system jesus
it's a great feeling :)