Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 51776 times)

related
Stop spewing stuff when you have no idea what you're talking about. Please.

someone using a hack that has the capability to crash entire servers, as well as do a lot more game-breaking stuff, badspot posts dox = holy stuff badspot you tyrant
haha stretching out why badspot was gonna put out the dox and shortening what I said to make my point look less intact is fun, isn't it?

badspot was gonna post it after valcle being mentioned in the crash of a server even after it seems to be proven he didn't do it (this time)

i literally havent said anything about the badspot part of doobles post so i have no idea where you're getting the idea that i'm trying to disprove it
jesus loving christ you can't seem to understand anything im saying

bluecacti said he lost respect in dooble over his post (which covered multiple things, not just the unsupporting of valcle ruining stuff) and you said that bluecacti was abnormal for saying that because you seem to think he lost respect over just the unsupporting valcle part, which is a stupid assumption on your part

im not calling a badspot a tyrant either, zan

BL purge?

everyone gets admin status?
Nah, probably a mass genocide of habitual problem users.

Please do not spam, we can all read the previous pages.  Aim bot and wall hack are not fixable problems.  The PC is an open platform, I cannot realistically prevent people from modifying their client.
I'm talking about the floathack mainly. I realize the others aren't fixable.

Looks like the stuff hit the fan.

Nah, probably a mass genocide of habitual problem users.
Oh...
(Packs bags)

Badspot

• Administrator
I have banned the following people because they are broken beyond repair:

• BlueCacti   Previous accounts: toast$$$hero, Root Beer, Legacy, MaroonCacti, MaroonCacti²
  • Bosnik   Previous accounts: Pa¢ha, Pacha-, Pacha^, Nikolan, Candy Apple, ///, Pacho, Pacha., Squared, Bosnik, Pacha+
  • mus   Previous account: Muslim
  • 0xBRIANSMITH   Previous accounts: Light And Day, Brian_Smith3, Brian Smithers, BriSmith, elipitats

Their previous accounts listed here are just from a cursory forum IP check, they may have many more previous accounts.  Each one of these accounts was banned for a seperate incident.  Some accounts have 5+ bans. 

The kind of person who gets banned from a forum 15 times for flaming - that's the kind of person we're dealing with here. 

So thaaat was the purge.

Anyway, you literally agreed to let Badspot do whatever he wants to you when you signed up and bought a key.

and the hammer swings down with a deafening crack, and 4 more are replaced with a pile of dust.

• Bosnik   Previous accounts: Pa¢ha, Pacha-, Pacha^, Nikolan, Candy Apple, ///, Pacho, Pacha., Squared, Bosnik, Pacha+
Holy stuff. Bosnik was Pacha?