Server Crashes When Some People Join

Author Topic: Server Crashes When Some People Join  (Read 52815 times)

• Baloney   Previous accounts: Vangaboo, Radiation, Zapk, Kpaz, Shiebel, Deadmau5, Subpixel, Zapk²
Did Zapk seriously have that many alts?

good show
hated all of those cunts

Did Zapk seriously have that many alts?
I don't know man, buying passes to post on a seedy simple machines to get bad at big bad Badspot sure is worth the 10$!!!!

they always force themselves in for 1 step forward, to get 2 very public steps back.
over and over.
do they have no shame lol. the effort must be exhausting to accomplish absolutely nothing.
They thrive on any attention they can get, it gets them off, there's not really a permanent counter-measure. At least Badspot gets compensation when they buy a new copy of the game, he'd be better off spending time doing other things though.

They thrive on any attention they can get, it gets them off, there's not really a permanent counter-measure. At least Badspot gets compensation when they buy a new copy of the game, he'd be better off spending time doing other things though.
One button click for ten dollars and a bit less of a headache? Sounds like a pretty good use of time to me.

I have banned the following people because they are broken beyond repair:
  • mus   Previous account: Muslim

Hey guys sorry I'm late-
I have banned the following people because they are broken beyond repair:

• BlueCacti   Previous accounts: toast$$$hero, Root Beer, Legacy, MaroonCacti, MaroonCacti²
  • Bosnik   Previous accounts: Pa¢ha, Pacha-, Pacha^, Nikolan, Candy Apple, ///, Pacho, Pacha., Squared, Bosnik, Pacha+
  • mus   Previous account: Muslim
  • 0xBRIANSMITH   Previous accounts: Light And Day, Brian_Smith3, Brian Smithers, BriSmith, elipitats

Banned:
  • -Cca-  alts: Atn, Piston1337   previous accounts: PartyMan, cca50(real cca50), Cca, +Cca+, Aduioa
Banned:
  • Ampersand   Previous accounts: cciamlazy, Scriode, Edoircs
  • Baloney   Previous accounts: Vangaboo, Radiation, Zapk, Kpaz, Shiebel, Deadmau5, Subpixel, Zapk²

I'm liking where this is going.
I love to see how all these problem users have SO many god dam accounts and never learn.

I just hope I'm not jinxing it and gonna get myself banned too lol
At least I only have one previous account from 2009

One button click for ten dollars and a bit less of a headache? Sounds like a pretty good use of time to me.
I didn't mean to imply that it's a waste of time to ban them. I think it would just be better overall if the troubled users simply didn't exist.

I'm liking where this is going.
I love to see how all these problem users have SO many god dam accounts and never learn.

I just hope I'm not jinxing it and gonna get myself banned too lol
At least I only have one previous account from 2009
I only have one alt account, and that was from when I forgot that you could get your authentication codes from badspot.
other than that I got temp banned three times, only one was from me being an idiot (the flaming one)

I only have one alt account, and that was from when I forgot that you could get your authentication codes from badspot.
other than that I got temp banned three times, only one was from me being an idiot (the flaming one)
I went like almost four years without any bans or anything from 2009 to 2013.
Then I got two week bans in the span of like a few months. The first I knew I was gonna be banned for as soon as I posted it but could not edit as it was in drama, that one was really dumb of me. The other was me parodying those posts Mura used to make that were just Zalgo/Japanese characters and a soundcloud link. I still wonder if Mura got banned with me that time.

someone should edit badspot's avatar onto this

someone should edit badspot's avatar onto this
Nah, the specific scene that Badspot's current avatar was taken from is appropriate enough.