Application Administrator [Released!]

Poll

RTB Server Control should replace to new Review GUI?

Yes, Good idea!
7 (50%)
No, I like classic RTB Server Control
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Application Administrator [Released!]  (Read 15629 times)

found a solution to the "newline" issue I messaged you about before (the form now just notifies players to use <br> instead)
Why not make an invisible button with enter as an accelerator that inserts <br> into the app? With the sinkAllKeyEvents thing?

Why not make an invisible button with enter as an accelerator that inserts <br> into the app? With the sinkAllKeyEvents thing?
That's a great idea, I'll look into trying that for v2. I'm not familiar with sinkAllKeyEvents though.

One thing that I would really like to see is a GUI version for admins and super admins that allows them to put forward their opinions on a candidate, allows admins to vote in number of stars/5.

= Strongly Disapprove
★★ = Moderately Disapprove
★★★ = Neutral
★★★★ = Moderately Recommend
★★★★★ = Strongly Recommend

Also has a comment section for admins and super admins to leave notes about the player.

Perhaps also have prefs that allow or disable this, for instance, allowing super admins as well as admins to use this feature, allowing just super admins, or disabling this feature entirely.

The votes would have no bearing on the direct result.  All it does is leave notes for the host to see.

That might be a good idea, I'm not sure if it would be widely used though.

Also, please post in our new add-on topic, we don't check this one too often. Thanks SWAT.