will you buy the new 3ds?

yes
25 (32.5%)
no
28 (36.4%)
maybe
24 (31.2%)

Total Members Voted: 77

Author Topic: so how do you guys feel about the "new" nintendo 3ds?  (Read 5212 times)

i personally like it
i think its a great idea
i might buy the small black one
how do you guys feel?

apparently its not gonna be in the us
wat

it was basically confirmed for uk
it has to come to US?
right?
right!?

As much as I want it, it won't be in the US for a whole year apparently and I got to focus getting a Wii U and Smash Bros. for both systems first.

oh god the ABYX buttons
nopenopenope

It's Nintendo's new cash cow.

oh god the ABYX buttons
nopenopenope
wtf that looks rad af though

it's unnecessary
the dual stick attachment was unnecessary, it should've been built in with the previous installments
it's an optional console really. don't care for amiibo and don't care for the second joypad? don't buy it.
personally it does look cool. i like the callbacks to previous consoles and i think the home button was made more rounder like a fingertouchsmartphone. the only thing i don't exactly like is the movement of the start and select buttons. i thought putting the power button there was smart, you normally wouldn't accidentally bump into it, and if you have arse friends they weren't able to flip the switch as easily. oh and they didn't fix the screen scratching itself from an observational point of view.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 08:58:50 PM by Flamecannon »

I'd be up for the normal sized one because there are times when i wish my XL was smaller lol

I'd buy the normal sized if I didn't already have an XL

On further investigation, it's different from the original
Time to prepare for a blow to the wallet
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:23:05 PM by WaterOre »

I would buy the white normal sized one it if there is some good exclusive software, like a new Metroid would be an instant buy for me

also they're forcing it on you because:

the portable game that you want might be for new 3ds only