Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 142537 times)

I need to tweak it a little more then it should be good to go. Originally, I wanted to make a pack of similar vehicles, but eh, I'll never get around to do that so I should probably release it as a stand-alone car.
Just improve the handling of it please, it was a pain to drive the last time I tested it.

I'm still waiting for a few more votes. 30-40 individual votes should be a good indicator of what the community wants really.
Just to be clear, do you mean if 30 people voted for one option or if 30 people voted in total?

Just improve the handling of it please, it was a pain to drive the last time I tested it.

I'll try to make it less slippery, though sliding was part of the fun

Just to be clear, do you mean if 30 people voted for one option or if 30 people voted in total?

30 or 40 total votes.

Well it seems we are pretty close then, 28 people in total have voted so far.

No matter what it's yes.
Unless barn increases total votes

The 30th voter has voted, with 23 people voting "yes" and 7 voting "no".

On another note, which four door vehicles are finished? (Other than hood and trunk of course).

I need to tweak it a little more then it should be good to go. Originally, I wanted to make a pack of similar vehicles, but eh, I'll never get around to do that so I should probably release it as a stand-alone car.

What about the Standard one?
I was really bored today and decided to mess around with the model of the Tudor. I ended up with a different car.

Not sure if this should be finished at all, after all this car would go to the niche of the Blocko Sedan, and I see no point in having two cars which are pretty much the same.

The standard version is being reworked into the Blocko Sedan update.

The standard version is being reworked into the Blocko Sedan update.
Oh Cool! :o

On another note, which four door vehicles are finished? (Other than hood and trunk of course).
damn you beat me to ask him :(

I think that the Sportster is a little too grippy because when you clip a ramp, your car will start freaking out and you cant control it because it has too much grip.

These are the cutest cars ever. If I had a server to host, these'd be on it.

Nice addons you got here, the Luton Van reminds me of the van in Wallace and Gromit a matter loaf and death :3.

I see this is on the first page again, and along with it 40 total votes.
75% voted "Yes" and 25% voted "No"

Looking forward to seeing your decision!

The people have spoken. I'll prepare some cars for release, stay tuned!