Poll

Vehicle Door Animations: Which Would You Prefer?

Keep door animations the same. Smooth, fluid animations, but vehicles with more than four animated parts  requires bot supplements.
12 (16%)
Make them open like the default .blb doors - No bots would be required, also allows me to free up animation threads for other things (turn signals, etc).
56 (74.7%)
Ditch the animated doors entirely, they have been a nuisance, they are only a tired gimmick.
7 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 75

Author Topic: Barnabas' Unceremonious Add-on Dump  (Read 143234 times)

Bump, before it gets too old.

Don't you think it's time to get rid of IMPORTANT UPDATE: IVS - 2016/07/11 because it's a little old and when you do update people wont notice as much

I love your vehicles and I can't wait for you to make more!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 02:35:25 PM by Daniel.S »

Thanks for the bump service. Also, I'm buying a new computer sometime this month, or next month at the latest. Stay tuned.

We believe in you friend!

The download for the 1x3x4 LEGO Window is gone

You should add it to the classic windows pack since you already have one like it, except it's rectangular and not square

It is probably due to the server change at Blockland Glass. If the problem persists tomorrow, I'll simply link it to my mediafire.

Also, I want to keep that window separate from the other pack, as those windows are non-standard LEGO windows.

EDIT: Updated broken links in the first post. Should be fine now.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 06:53:10 AM by Barnabas »

barnabud

I'm about to finally finish the vehicle you gave me almost two years ago

barnabud

I'm about to finally finish the vehicle you gave me almost two years ago

!!!

Has it been really two years? My, how time does fly